Chapter 8: K Battle

Author's Notes

So I have been thinking about the ships for Kazuha, I am only going for Genshin ships for Kazuha, like Kazuscara, Kazuxiao, Kazuhei... etc. I want you guys to have a say in who he is going to be paired with, if you don't want a ship, you can say it, if you want a ship, tell me, I want my readers to be happy with some of my decisions.

Edit: Kazuha is not going to have a romantic relationship for the readers that haven't gotten to that note. Which means, no ships.

End of Author's Notes

Schicksal told them that they are picking the squad up in two days, Kazuha had recently woken up which greatly reduced the stress they had, he just told them that he passed out for a long time after excessive use of his power, not willing to share anymore information, they didn't ask about the whole wind slash thing.

Before the squad left for St. Freya, Kazuha called Tighnari to talk about something.

"What is it?" Tighnari asked once they reached somewhere quieter, specifically, Tighnari's room.

"I know." Kazuha ominously said.

"What?" Tighnari acted clueless, keyword, 'acted'.

"You know about reincarnations, and you are also one." Kazuha said in a matter of fact tone.

"Can't hide things forever." Tighnari cheerfully said, knowing the cat's out of the bag.

"Can I have your number? I wish to be able to contact you since I probably won't be coming back for a while." Kazuha changed the subject.

"Ah sure, though my device is a bit outdated living in the woods." Tighnari said with a sprinkle of embarrassment.

"Don't worry, as long as you can contact me." Kazuha assured him, looking behind Tighnari to see that Schicksal sent the Hyperion to pick them up, again.

They quickly traded their numbers before hearing Kiana call out Kazuha's nickname.

"MAPLE BOY! Where are you!" Kiana yelled, fully unaware of the white hair peeking out from a Tighnari's room.

"Time to go, see you soon my friend." Kazuha waved goodbye, with Tighnari also waving goodbye, he turned and walked out of the room to see that Kiana had her back turned to him.

Remembering what happened in their first meeting, he sneaked up on Kiana, standing directly behind her.

"Boo." Kazuha quietly said, but enough to make Kiana jump like a cat.

"Kyaaa! You will regret that Maple Boy!" Kiana promised, pointing at him accusingly.

"Sure I will." Kazuha replied with a smile, very proud of himself, his eyes glinted with amusement, making Kiana angrier, oh no, smoke is coming out of her ears, he quickly ran off to the Hyperion, with a very angry tuna chasing him.

( Did you catch it? DID YOU CATCH THE WANDERER DEMO REFERENCE, no? Well, now you know. Wanderer said the same thing in his demo before the beat drop! )

Everyone was chatting with each other, Fu Hua being the one that always had her guard up, turned to the chaos of Kazuha dashing away from Kiana that looks like she would explode at any moment.

Fu Hua chuckled at this, making the others turn to look as well, Himeko bursted into laughter, Mei held her hand on her mouth to prevent herself from laughing like Himeko, ending up with a few chuckles.

"Get back here Maple Boy!" Kiana yelled.

"The name is Kaedehara Kazuha! Not Maple Boy." Kazuha talked back, clearly amused with the situation.