Chapter 2: Combat Simulation

Author's Note

Christmas break is starting! I will try to upload as much as I can, thank you all more reading this fic, it makes my heart warm like the sunshine during sunrise. Never thought people would take interest in this fic.

End of Author's Note

Today is the first day of class at St. Freya for Kazuha, Himeko said that just my name and rank is fine. Theresa also specially requested for a male uniform for me since there is no other males other than himself. When he is walking to class, he already got more attention than he would like so he quickened his pace. The amount of relief from entering the classroom is soon going to disappear as everyone in class suddenly stopped talking and focused on him.

"Please introduce yourself." Himeko told him.

"My name is Kaedehara Kazuha, I am a B rank chevalier." Kazuha introduced.

"Great, you can go sit behind Kiana."

Kazuha then proceeded to sit behind the Kiana, even though she doesn't look too happy about it. Kazuha scanned the classroom and saw that Fu Hua is sitting at the back, which is the best place to monitor the class. Mei is sitting behind Bronya who is sitting beside Kiana, which means that Mei is beside him. He also got a window seat, pretty nice.

The class went by as normal, well... normal for the class except Kazuha. It includes Kiana falling asleep in class once again they say, having Himeko throw either her textbook or chalk at Kiana that always manages to be a headshot, and Bronya arguing with Kiana because she is an idiot. This is going to be a troublesome class, Kazuha thought as Mei tries to stop Kiana and Bronya from fighting, it's almost funny.

Then the bell ringed. Everyone started packing up. Kazuha check his schedule, it seems like the next class is combat simulation. Combat simulation, I wonder if they will let me try it as well. He can't abuse the fact that Theresa is close to him so he just need to hope that he is allowed to try, Kazuha hasn't fought in a few weeks and it's slowly growing on him.

"I should get going." He muttered to himself.

Combat Simulation Room

Kazuha arrived at the combat simulation class and saw that someone is already using it. He decided to see how others use it. He can see that the instructor right above everyone where she can hear everyone and everyone can hear her.

The person using the simulation room ran out of time and got a final score of 342 ( each class above gives two extra points than the last class, the starting point of the lowest class is 5, if anyone manages to reach emperor class and defeat it, it would be worth 500 ). Then the next person in the alphabet last name order he presumed went. He either wait or go ask the instructor about if he is going or not.

After half a hour, the instructor call a familiar name, "Kiana Kaslana!" The instructor called.

So she is also in this class, Kazuha thought. He watched as Kiana keeps on kicking, punching, and shooting down monsters and zombies, quite agile as well.

Kiana finished with a new record apparently, 635. The instructor suddenly called his name. "Kae-de-hara Kazuha, we have a new student here, please don't blame him if he isn't used to the combat simulation!"

He has to go huh, he hasn't even wore his outfit yet. He needs to hurry.

"Miss! Can you move on to the next person? I need to change to my battlesuit." Kazuha raised his voice to let the instructor hear him.