|43|

Filha and Zehab were packing luggage for their honeymoon. It was her favourite destination. She was soo excited that she almost packed 4 bags for her own self. Zehab couldn't help but chuckle at her excited. He too planned a a very romantic date, dinner, movie and a romantic nights for her.

"Zeh ap muje kiss kare na" she said pouting. He kissed her cheek adoring her innocent wish. She is too cute.

"Zeh ap apna chehra chupa le" she said whispering into his ear. He looked at her said, "jana aesa koi kam nhi kiya mene jo muh chupana pade.."

She giggled and said, "aree wo Tasleeba appi bhi isi flight me h!" She said whispering.
He covered themselves with the her shawl. She giggled and hugged him closer.

"Phle bataya hota na pagli.. dekh liya yahi talak karwa degi humari!" He said with sour face.

Filha shivered and wobbling her lips... tears gathered in her eyes....
"Toh ap kya muje sach me talak de denge? Meri zra fikar nhi h? Kisi ke khene ap muje chor denge..." she said on the edge of crying.

He sighed and pulled her closer... kissing her eyes he sucked her tears.

"Filha..aesa me sapne me bhi soch nhi skata.. tum jaan ho meri... chahe puri duniya bhi kahe tume chorne ko bhi nhi chorunga..." he said in his firm voice. She felt assurance and said, "hold me..."

"I will"

"How long?"

"Forever " he whispered and hugged her closer. Zehab now couldn't think his life without his wife. She yound innocent, a packet of masti.. younger than him.. and his jaan!

He longingly adored her face and smiled that how she filled up his blank life with colours. He removed those baby hairs from her face and clicked their selfie for a memory.

He was just scrolling down his Instagram. When she woke up whining.

"Zeh... susu.." she said in her sleepy tone.

"Baby we are in plane... go and do your business " he whispered and pecked her nose.

She scrunched her nose and said, "ehh no.. i don't trust anyone.. what if there is a camera installed in the washroom!" She said with a small pout.

"Ek baat btao aj muje itni deep secrets tume batata kon h!?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Zaman bhai!" She said showing all his teeths.

Zehab shooked his head and pulled her quickly into a kiss. She frozed at her place.
Breaking the kiss he whispered against her lips.."Filha hilna mat Tasleeba yahi h..thik tumare piche"

"Oh ok... wese na ab muje susu nhi aa rahi.." she said giggling.

He smacked her head.

--

While here Ayesha feeded her husband by her own hands. He was literally loving the care and love she was cherishing on him.

He kissed her fingers tip and said, "sorry, muje tumpe corridor me nhi chilana chahye tha" he mumbled sadly.

She nodded in no and shoved the next morsel in his mouth.

She was in his lap.. while they were in dinning area.

"Zain.. apka birthday aa raha h" she said pinching his cheeks

"Toh? Kya irade h?" He asked pinching her chubby cheeks.

"Iraade toh nek h" she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

He narrowed his eyes and stood up taking the plates and washed them. While she hugged him from behind.

"Zain apka weight kitna hoga?" She asked innocently.

"Tume kya lagta h?" He asked placing the plates after drying them.

"Umm...baby elephant jitna?" She said pouting.

He laughed at her and ruffled her hair.

"Ayesha.. results out hone ke baad Germany chale?" He asked arranging his wardrobe with her.

"Germany kyu? Paris kyu nhi" she asked.

"Jesa tume thik lage ... paris chalte h" he said smiling. She nodded. After arranging their wardrobe. He took her facial mask and applying on his face he sat reading a book. While she marched downstairs to check upon her mother in law.

After a while when she entered the room she yelled soo loudly coz of his face mask! He threw the book and and hugged her. .
"Baby ye me hu.. tumara zain" he assured her while she kept on punching his chest.

"Zain!! Ap kabse ye mask lagane lage" she asked with widened eyes.

"Tum kissi karti hona toh mene socha tumare nazuk labo ko smooth smooth skin..mile..." he said smiling cheekily.

She narrowed her eyes and removed his mask. And than gave him a head massage.

He too reciprocated the same care to her and massaged her feets.

She slept enjoying the massage. He made her lay on the bed properly and offered his Isha salah. As she couldn't.
And layed beside her adoring her. Suddenly she moaned in her sleep making his eyes go widened.!!!

--

To be continued ♥️