|23|

Zainul woke up with the buzzing of his phone. He searched his phone on the bed.. but accidentally his hand came in contact with her breast! He flinched and switched on the side lamp. And he found her sleeping peacefully. He sighed.
"Thank god uthi nhi... warna fir rone lagti" he murmured and again his phone buzzed. And this time it disturbed Ayesha's sleep.
She slided her hand under his pillow and threw his phone !
It hitted on the wall and the clean shining display was turned into a cracked one!

His jaw dropped to ground.
He looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully with a satisfactory smile.
He gulped and layed back.

"Phone ki galti h... sote huye disturb nhi karna chahye!" He mumbled and received a kick!

His butt landed on the floor with a THUD!
She sat up with jolt and gasped.

"Ap... ap niche.. kya mene kuch kiya?" She asked innocently.

He looked at her and smiled nervously.

"Nhi! Tumne nhi kiya me.. cardio kar raha tha!" He spatted what ever came to his mind.

She looked at him confusingly and said, "actually...muje na neend me haath per fekne ki aadat h.. apko bachke rehna padega... khas kar.... periods me..me bhot violent ho jati hu ... choti choti baato pe gussa karne lagti hu .." she said pouting.

He nodded understanding and said, "hota h.. koi baat nhi tum soo jao aram se..me thoda kaam karlu ab hmm" he said standing up.

She quickly caught his wrist and pulled him towards her. But they lost balance and they fell on the bed. He was hovering her.

Their eyes met.
She smiled at him. He too smiled.

Slowly he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Pta h.. bhot galat baat h kisi ko bina permission ke kiss karna jese tumne kiya" he whispered huskly.

She gasped.

"Ap? Ap... ko yaad h?" She asked blushing.

He nodded and leaned closer.

"Tumne bhulne ke liye... toh ab muje mitna hoga!" He whispered.

She looked at him with all her love.

He leaned more closer.
Caressing her jaw.. he leaned down and whispered,..."sorry"

Her heart which was beating soo loudly.... melted at his word.
She looked at him frowning. He hugged her as if his life depends on her. She hided her face in his chest.

The hearts were beating in rhythm.
Their breaths were colliding with each other. Their eyes never left each other.

And the hearts decided to tell the truth that they feel for each other.

"I love you" they both whispered at the same time.
His eyes widened at her words. He smiled.
She sniffed with happy tears and giggled.
He pulled her into a tight hug.

She shedded happy tears in his arms.

He hugged her tightly.

"I love you zain! I really love you alot...." she said in between her sobs.

He chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"I love you too...isme rone ki kya baat h" he asked caressing her hair.

"Ap nhi smjhenge ap ladki thodina h!" She said rubbing her already red nose with his shoulder.

He chuckled and nodded.

"Hmmm... tum ladkiyo ke bhi ajeeb mood swings hote h!" He said and layed down on the bed with her in his arms.

She hugged him tightly.

"Zain..." she called.

He pecked her forehead and hummed.

"Ap ...bhot ache h" she said gazing him.

"Acha... bhot jaldi nhi realise hua tume?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Acha ab ye btao... jana kaha h honeymoon pe?" He purposely teased her now.

She whined. He chuckled.

"Acha... sune.. ap muje apke farmhouse le chale" she said.
He frowned.

" waha kyu? Or farmhouse pe kon jata h honeymoon ke liye!" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She kept her hand on his heart.

"Muje apke sath waqt bitana h. ... apko janna h...apse zydda sukoon or koi chiz nhi de skati muje.. namaz ke baad" she said softly whispered.

"Or aesa kyu?" He asked.

"Kyuki ap mera sukoon h... Zain... mere sab kuch h... me bss apki hokar rehna chahti hu.." she whispered keeping her head on his chest.
His heart skipped a beat.
He smiled and patted her head.

---

Zaman was continuously messaging Wajeeha. But she was ignoring him.

He decided to visit her.
Currently she was sitting near her room window and sipping coffee.

He jumped in her balcony and said, "yrr jeeha tumara room third floor pe kyu h? Me aate aate 3 baar apni maut se hi bolakr aya hu!"

Wajeeha flinched at his sudden arrival.

Zaman gave his best charming smile.

"Tum!!! Dafa ho jao!" She yelled on him throwing what ever was there. But unfortunately it was her crop top!

Zaman chuckled and said, "ye top tumara h?" He asked mischievously.

She glared him and said, "jaate ho ya abhi Zainul sir ko call lagao!"

Zaman's eyes widened.

He took a quick step and snacthing his phone, he ruffled hr hair. She whined loudly.

"Zamaaaannmmmm!" She yelled and kicked him hard on his back.

He fell on the bed.

"Arggggg gadhi thi kiya pichle janam me!" He said rubbing his back...

"Dafa ho jao me call karr rahi hu sir ko!" She said warning him.

Zaman rolled his eyes.
"Tum itna chilla rahi ho... tumari mama kya sochengi?" He asked teasing her.

"Me akeli rehti hu!" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Kyu?" He asked confusingly.

"Mere mama papa nhi h.. bss ek nanny h... wahi h sab kuch...or ab tum jao.. muje kyu danta tumne... mujse aese baat nhi ki kisi ne.. muje na zainul sir ne bhi nhi daanta!" She said pouting.

He looked at her with soften eyes.

"Sorry" he mumbled and forwarded a white rose.

She looked at the rose and he squeezed it! Her face was now drenched with water!
He chuckled and ran out.

"Zaamannnn aaye tum do pero pe the lekin jaonge... ambulance me..!" She yelled at him... taking the broom and running behind him.

She was about to hit him... but accidentally she hits Zehab who came to her place to give her passport. It was given for renewal.
"Wajeehaa.... sudhna mat tum!" Zehab said gritting his teeths.

Zaman and Wajeeha gave a cheeky smile.

Zaman decided to have a talk with him now.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.
Do comment for quick update 😉😌
Eid Milad Ul Nabi Mubaraq 💫✨