|33|

Zainul along with Ayesha and Filha drove back home. Zaman went to his office and so was zehab after dropping Wajeeha.
Zainul was parking the car. While the girls moved in the house. Filha jumped in her mother's arms.

"Mera bacha" Her mother showered kisses on her forehead.
Ayesha smiled at the mother daughter love.
She too craved for a mother's love. Her mother in law looked at her woth soo much love that she broke into sobs.

Filha and her mother was soo confused. They exchanged looks and, cooed Ayesha.
"Mera bacha kya baat h? Btao muje? Kuch kiya Zainul ne?" Asked her mother in law. With fear. She knew her son well. He can be dangerous when his angry. And his mood swings! Wallah... they just cherry on the cake.

Ayesha wiped away her tears. Sniffing, she looked down and murmured sorry.

"Bhabi..kya hua" Filha asked being confused by her behaviour.

"Tumare bhai muje dhoka de rhe... h... or me gusse ki aag me .... sabse galat pesh aa rahi hu..." she sniffed saying this.

Filha scooped her into a tight hug.

Her mother in law frowned at her words.

"Sahi se btao beta baat kya h?" She asked.
Meanwhile Zainul entered, ayesha quickly rubbed away her tears.

She quickly marched to her room. Zainul looked at her disappearing figure and thought,' pta nhi kya ho gya meri Ayesha ko... kiski nazar... lag gayi h'

He removed his coat and asked for a glass of water.

His mother gave him a glass of water and went back to her room.

Zainul also departed to his office. As uni was off today.
Filha too retired to her room.

It was afternoon, when Ayesha was cleaning the kitchen after the lunch.

Her mother in law walked in with some tablets.

"Ayesha... beta ye Zainul medicine h... uske death phobia ki... agar ab usko attack pade na toh ye liquid chiz me mila kar dena" her mother instructed her.

She frowned at the information.

"Matlab me kuch samjhi nhi mama" she said confusingly.

"Aree beta kal raat achanak... kisi ka call aya shayad kisi ki mayyat ki khabar thi... or mayyat sunke.. mere Zainul ko... attacks hone lagte h... usse phobia hena..  aya tha kal raat wo mere kamre me dara hua tha bhot" her mother in law said with a sad face. Worried for her favourite child.

Ayesha's eyes widened at this. Was not he went to see Tasleeba? That means she misunderstood the whole thing.

She facepalmed.

Quickly covering her emotions, she took the medice and nodded.

Rest, the whole day she cursed herself for being brat towards him.

She was pacing back and forth. When he entered the room after his hectic day at office. She turned around to meet her tired husband.

In with in no minutes she was in his arms. Engulfing him into a tight hug.
He was taken back by her sudden action. He dropped his things and reciprocated the hug.
She parter away and kissed his whole face. She paused when she was about to peck his lips. She looked in his eyes and with a small smile she kissed him. He was again taken back at her not soo innocent deeds.

He too reciprocated the kiss with full passion. He scooped her in his arms without breaking the kiss. He layed her on the bed. Meanwhile his mother was about to knock the door. She saw the most horrible scene of her life!!
She quickly ran downstairs chanting Astagfirullah!! "Darwaza toh band karle banda! Uff meri aankhe!"

Ayesha was panting in his arms.

"Uff... agar roz yuhi mera istakbaal ho toh maza hi aa jaye" he whispered in her ear. Kissing her earlobe. She pulled him closeer by his collar.

"Za...
Zain.... i love u... " she said panting.

"I love u more,... more than my life Ayesha" he whispered and caressed her hair.

They both stayed in each others arms for some minutes. His chain of thoughts broke when he heard her soft snores.

He smiled at her. Pecking her swollen lips.. he covered her with the duvet.

--

Zainul was typing something on his laptop. When he saw his mother glaring at him. He chuckled at her.

"Ab kya kiya mene!?" He asked sweetly.

"Kambkhat!! Room me door kis liye hota h? Kha ma kha ache bhale insan ko heart attack aa jaye!" She said aiming her chappal at him.

He laughed at her words. He understood her unsaid words.

"Acha or ap or baba jo bachpan me har jagah apna session shuru kar lete the?" He asked raising his eyebrows. Teasingly at his mother.

She gasped and ran to her room. Ayesha too gasped at his words. Filha and Zaman laughed along with Zainul.

Zainul picked his phone... and messaged his sweet wife. Though she was piling onions behind him on dining table.

"Don't worry baby.. hum koi jagah nhi chorenge... without doing our steamy sessions 😉" he messaged.

The moment she read the message. She aimed onions at his head.

He ran to save his life.

Filha too received a messeged from her husband.

"Mana aj biryani banayegi mama toh kam thosna!" She glared at her device. Zaman peeked in her phone and bursted into laughter.

She took the cushions and beated him.
After fighting for almost 15mins. She received a call from her husband.

"Kya h?!" She said glaring at phone.

"Din h..." he said controlling his laughter.

"Bhot shukriya batane ka!!" She scoffed!

He chuckled and said, "toh aaj me aa jao, ya or rukna h waha?"

"Mat aao ap! Meri koi kadar hi nhi h jab!" Filha blabbered angrily.

He laughed at her words.

"Meri jaan, .... kadar bhot h... lekin me kya karu .. meri koi biwi thi nhi na phle... isliye koi idea nhi h biwi ki kadar karte kese h" he said teasing her more.

"Matlab?!! Or kitni shadiya karne ka irda rkha h apne?!" She asked.

"3 4 toh honi hi chahye na atleast " he said teasing her more.

"Ek kaam kare bhaad me jaaye apni unn 3 4 biwiyo ke sath... me aa rahi hu... me unko or apko maar maar ke...  baal noch lungi... coffee me zehar mila dungi...  khayi me dhaka dungi....

And here our Filha continues her blabbering. Zehab laughed non stop. What a wife he got. Lucky man.

--
Asslamualaikum/ hello janemans 😉♥️
Chalo shabash apne aanso sab log saaf karoo... see happy update h hena... 😀
And don't worry story humesha janta ke hisab se hi rahegi no shatirpana 🙊