|19|

Smiling... teasing and laughing .... they strolled down the stairs. Zainul sat on his regular sit.. for breakfast. And she served him as per his wish. Her mother in law smiled at them. Who were sharing small glnaces of love.

She cleared her throat and asked, "Zain.. bete apki University ki holidays kitne din ki h?"

Zainul cleared his throat and said, "1 week ki h mamma ... kahi jana h apne?" He asked.

His mother smiled and said, "aree muje nhi me soch rahi thi tum dono honeymoon pe chale jate ... abhi toh holidays bhi h uni ke.. toh bethar rahega ... Ayesha ki classes bhi miss nhi hongi"

Hearing this.. Zainul choked on his tea. While Ayesha gasped and rubbed his back. He cleared his throat and looked at her.

The colour of shyness was not leaving her cheeks. She looked more cute with red cheeks and her beautiful eyes casted down.

"A... um... Ayesha jese chahengi wese karte h.. kyu Ayesha?" He said scratching his nape.

She fidgeted her fingers and ducked her head down.

"Aree jao bhi zain miya... meri bachi .. toh kabse ready h!" Said her mother in law. Zainul smiled showing his pearl like teeth and said, "me Zaman se keh ke tickets book karta hu"

All nodded agreeing. Filha gave a teasing look to Ayesha. And as usual he stood up to leave and forgot his coat purposely.

He knew she will come to give him.

And per his calculations she came..

He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around.. "apka coat" she said softly.

"Thank you.. or wese jana kha h?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She looked at him confusingly.

"Huh? Kha ? Me samjhi nhi" she said cutely.

He sighed and leaned back on his car,.. looking more handsome.

"Honeymoon pe kaha jana h?" He asked teasingly.

She looked down quickly.

"Its ok.. me koi achi si jagah soch kar tickets book kar dunga.. ok.. tum tension mat lo.. or .. ghabarao nhi... smjho ki hum ek trip pe ja rahe h.. jese besties jate h? Hmm?" He said... only to ease away her uncomfortable feel.

She nodded hearing his words.

'How sweet' she thought.

He bid her bye and drove to his office.

And she went in smiling.
Soon she engrossed herself in chores. To get rid of his thoughts. But couldn't.

She frustratingly threw her pillow... aside .. at noon after completing all the houses chores her mother in law ordered her to rest. As she was working non stop.

Ayesha looked around the room.. that seemes to be soo modern furniture... dark theme... with itlain finishing... but all seems... dull as his presence was not enlightening her.

She huffed and layed down cluthing his pillow... inhaling his fragrance.

".... kya ho rha h ye?" She murmured whining. Mrs. Ayesha Zainul Hamdani was missing her husband but didn't had any courage to accept this fact.

Meanwhile Filha entered her room..

"Bhabi ap soo gayi?" She said peeking inside the room.

Ayesha nodded in no looking at her.

"Filha aa jao .... me bore hu rahi... kahi marr hi na jau iss boriyat se!" Ayesha said cutely whining.

Filha chuckled and said, "toh ap bhai ko miss karr rahi hena?" She asked raising her eyebrows teasingly.