|17|

Stay close to all those things that bring u closer to Allah 😇🤍

She walked towards him, she was an short outfit, that soo reveling. Her eyes filled with lust, she walked slowly.

Zainul rolled his eyes and said, "Agar tum ye soch rahi ho ki bhot hot or seducing lag rahi ho, toh me bta du.. bilkul jaal me phasi huyi bhes lag rahi ho!" He spatted and sat in his car.

Before she could even react he drove away. Her jaw dropped to ground.
Stomping her feet angrily she murmured, "dekh lungi tums Zainul Hamdani!!"

While he laughed loudly and throaty at his comment on her. He was laughing like the old zainul. He was living his life once again, to the fullest.

He accelerate the speed to reach his destination quicker, as his heart was aching to see his naive wife.
After all he spended 7 hours without her.

On his way home, he saw masjid.
He thought why not to pray 2 shukarana nafils, thanking the almighty for blessing his life.
He parked his car and offered his nafils.
And drove back home.

Meanwhile she was sleeping on the sofa, half hanging.

As he parked his car, he almost ran in the house, as he saw the lights still on. Now he was damn sure that she was waiting.

As he entered, his heart skipped a beat.
His stomach tied a knot, making his gulp at this new sensation. What was it? Love?

Zainul ko mohbbat ho rahi h?

He marched towards her and scooping her in his strong arms, he felt relief.
He was home. Her fragrance soothes his tensed muscles.

He walked to his room.
Placing her softly on the bed, he removed his tie, watch, shoes. Not living her alone.

He covered her with duvet. He was about to leave when she caught his wrist.

"Ap aa.. .gaye.. khana laga du?" She asked being all sleepy.

He turned around giving his best smile, and sat beside her.

"Me lekar aata hu.. tum thak gayi hogi.. na.." he patting her head.

He was about to stand, but she didn't left his hand.

" mat jaaye.. yahi rahe... plz.." she said leaning on his shoulder.

He was taken back by her words.

He patted her head softly.

" kya hua Ayesha ? Hmm btao muje.. kisi ne kuch kaha?" He asked softly with like he was talking to a kid.

She tightened her hold around his bicep, and sobbed.

" muje.. muje... lagaa. Ap... mujse dur .. ho ne.. wale . ... h... aesa... lagta.. h jese.. koi chinn lega . .. apko muje...mujse.." she said sobbing on his chest now as he pulled her into a tight hug.

"Duniya ki koi taqat Zainul ko uski Ayesha se alag nhi kar sakti... Jo bhi ab humare bich aayega.. wo sidha kabar me jayega..!
Tumare liye me iss duniya se bhi lad jaonga.. Ayesha.. tum meri Zindagi ho" he said cupping her cheeks.

She looked at him with teary eyes.

They were lost in each others eyes.
Time seems to be frozed.

Until his stomach made some weird noises.
He chuckled.

"Mere petu ko bhi attention chahye!" He said making her giggling.

Hs quickly went downstairs, heated up the food and feeded her and she feeded him.

After completing their dinner, they both layed in their balcony. As He wanted to fulfil her wish.

Taaro ko dekhar ek raat guzari humne apne chand ko sarhane saja kar...

Taare bhi jal rahe the uss shab humse...
Jab kaha tha usne kuch hass kar..

" or kya kya pasand h tume?" He asked looking at her. She was already in deep slumber. Cluthing his bicep,like he would disappear any second.

He leaned to plant a kiss on her forehead.

---

Zainul was busily doing some work when he received her message.

Apne lunch kar liya?

And hiw much he was enjoying this small conversation with her... through WhatsApp.

He beamed at her message like a teenager boy.

When Zehab and Zaman entered his iffice discussing what is love?!

"Bro.. ap btao pyar kya hota h?" Asked Zaman wiggling his eyebrows.

Zainul's mind was filled with her innocent face and her care. He smiled faintly, but at the same time his past memories too cross his mind.

"Muje nhi pta... kyuki mere hisab pyar ek baar hota h..." he said shrugging his shoulders.

Zehab rolled his eyes and said, "ye boring personality h.. isko bass padana or presentations wasulna ata h employees se!"

Zainul threw a glare at him.

"Haa tune toh PHD karli h na ishq vishq me!"

"Beta degree tujse hi lunga yaad rkhna meri baat!" Zehab said winking.

Zainul was confused.

While Zaman was day dreaming and said,
"Bhaiyo.. pyar wo hota h... jo insan ko kahi ka nhi chorta!"

"Ohh u mean teri haal jesa.. hena.. dhobi ka kutta na ghar na ghat ka!" Zainul mocked.

Zehab laughed.

Zaman made faces.

"Bhai apko hoga na tab puchunga!" Zaman said rolling his eyes.

"Mere pass or bhi kaam h iske alwa!" Zainul said shaking his head.

"Its easy to love someone but it's rare to get loved by someone!" Said Wajeeha standing at the entrance with Ayesha.

Zainul's eyes were locjed with ayesha's now. Zaman smiled at Wajeeha. Zehab nodded at her words.

Ayesha couldn't match his intense gaze, so she Lowered down her eyes, he felt proud at his male ego. His effect on her.

"Sir apki wali ko apki fikar thi isiliye muje kabab me haddi banna pada!" Wajeeha said surrendering her hands.

"Pta nhi kyu lekin muje ab yakeen ho gya h.. tum paidshi.. hi kabab me haddi ko Wajeeha!" Said Zainul narrowing his eyes.

Her jaw dropped to ground.

Zehab and zaman quickly dragged fumed Wajeeha out or else she will surely brake his neck!

Leaving them two alone.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.