Epilogue

After 3 years.

Time passed on with love and best wishes from their loved ones. Zainul would thank each second for the great creator for blessing him with Ayesha. They way she loved, made him feel loved and special each second. Her eyes would sparkle hearing his name. A smile would pull up on her lips, when he would enter the house after his long tiring day.

She always welcomed him with opened arms. And that's his home. His place. He realised that, whatever god does, he does it our betterment.

Tasleeba couldn't love him to this edge. And now he was blessed with the bestest.

He favourite quote nowadays was,
"Usse pyaar karo jo apse pyaar karta ho... uska intezar karna ..  jisse ap pyar karte h... wo bass apko tadpayega!"

He beamed when he entered the house. But saw his wife engrossed in television. He frowned and pecked her forehead.

"Ayesha i am back home" he whispered trying to peck her lips. While she moves her head left and right.

She giggled and said, "jaye room me apke liye gift h"

He narrowed his eyes and marched upstairs with her in his arms. The moment he unlocked his door. They heard a baby crying voice. He was startled with the voice and looked qt the source of voice. There he saw a doll with a note.

"Mini zain or mini Ayesha is on the way! Hope you well me with love and care, hey baba"

Zainul turned around towards her and she stretched her palm revealing pregnancy test.
He just went down on his knees and then in sajda, thanking his creator for blessing him every minute. Ayesha broke into happy tears after seeing her spouse being thus grateful for her and her little bean.

" Ayesha tumne muje zindagi ki sabsw badi khushi di h" he whispered cupping her cheeks. She giggled and sniffed.

He hugged her tightly, murmuring sweet words to her and baby.

The day was marked special in his calendar.

At the dinner, she eyed him to reveal the news to soon to be granny and chachu.

He cleared his throat and received a smack from his mother. As she thought, he choked on his food!!!

Ayesha laughed soo hard at this, even Zaman broke into laughter.

Zainul sighed tiredly at his family.

"Me kuch khena cha rha tha Yr mama!" He said whining like a child.

"Toh bol dete na.. aese gala smbhal rahe the jese kuch atak gya ho!" His mother said smacking his head again and adding spinach to Zaman's plate. Which he was secretly passing to Zain.

Ayesha stood up to get rabdi... which were in freezer to cool down.
But suddenly she collapsed on the floor being fainted.

Zainul ran towards her with his loud beating heart. He was scared, scared to death. Zaman dialled the doctor's no.

Meanwhile Filha too entered with Zehab.

For God's sake! Many readers spell zehab as zohaib! Its zehab! 🥲
Me itni mushkilo se ache naam dhunti hu kuch log khachra kar dete h🤦‍♀️

She looked at her brother and then at her mother. Zehab ran towards unconscious ayesha. He glared Zainul.

"Ab kya kiya tumne meri bhen ka sath!!?" He asked angrily.

"Zyda kuch nhi bss pregnant kiya h!" Zainul said sassly and took Ayesha in his arms to hospital.

Zehab stood there stiffened. Filha slowly patted his shoulder and whispered, "ap yhi shock manayenge ya saath aayenge?"

𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒛 𝑬 𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒃 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें