|2|

Surah Al-Baqarah ( The Cow ) 159-160

Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse.

Locking his wrist watch, on his strong wrist. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. Thinking deep about the most annoying thing called ' Marriage '.

Meanwhile his mother entered his room and took his balaye making his frown more.

She beamed ear to ear showing her dimples.

Zainul groaned loudly, " ammi plzz.. fir se shuru nhi hona ap" he said shaking his head in no.

His mother pouted and punched his chest lightly, she used to do to her husband. Her son was a carbon copy of her husband.

"Mera dil na jalao subha subha! Chalo nashta karo or niklo apne uni... huhhh bhalayi ka zamana hi nhi h!" She said pouting and crossing her arms.

He chuckled showing his dimples and pecked his mother's forehead.

" haaye meri dramebaaz ammi.. sudhar jaye ab bhudape me aese drame ache nhi ."
He said winking at his mother.

" zyda mat boli mujse ab.. mene naraz rehna jab tak tum shadi nhi karogi.. aree simple nikkah karlo.. konsa mene tumse direct ek bacha mang liya h!" His mother said throwing her arms in the air.

His eyes widened and he said nodding his head, " apka kya bharosa.. nikkah ke agle puchle ki lao.. mera pota kaha h?"

Hearing this Filha and Zaman bursted into laughter cluthing their stomach. They were eavesdropping.

Zainul raised his eyebrow at them.

" wo bhai.. me me.. toh door ki lakdi ki quality check karr rha tha!" Zaman blabbered quickly.
Filha giggled and ran to hug Zainul.

" bhai ab karle ap shadi.. ammi sahi keh rahi h, ek or meri jesi aa jayegi ya fir shayd mujse bhi pyari.. toh kitna maza aayega" she said smiling wide.

" apse pyara koi ho nhi skata" Zainul said hugging his sister tightly.

" chalo ab ye dramo se furast mile toh nastha kar lena muje bazaar jana h kuch kaam se. Or tum zaman company kam ke liye kholi yaa sirf tax dene?! Tyar ho kar office niklo tezi se!" Said their ammi in a stern voice.

All nodded.

Zainul gave a hug to his mother and was about to leave for university after taking an apple.

Filha said, " an apple a day keeps a doctor away not love bhai!"

Zaman choked on his tea and received a glare from zainul.

" behave zaman" Zainul warned him and moved out.

While on the other side, she was all ready for her day in simple kurti, she looked decent. That was enough for her, she thought.

As she strolled down the stairs, she quickly took an apple and biting it she ran to car waiting on the gate.

She sat on the passenger sit and squealed when she met her brother after 4 months!

" bhaiiii ap kab aaye?" Ayesha squealed and hugged him.

" surprise kesa laga bacha apko?" He asked ruffling her hair.

" bhot acha! Or appi kab aayengi?" She asked looking at the back seat.

" uska ek or project h uske baad ayengi wo.. kher ap batye ap kitni excited h new uni ke liye?" Zehab asked smiling.