The raven-haired man rushed back inside Erwin's palace, he arrived at the library where the emperor is. "Your majesty!!!"

Erwin who just got out of the study was taken aback by Sir Levi's sudden arrival.

"Sir Levi? What's the matter-"

"Lady Y/n was taken! She's in danger!"

--

The royal order of the knights of the royal family were summoned by the king upon the news of Lady Y/n getting abducted.

King Willy has never felt this furious before, when he heard the news from Lionel about what happened to his sister. 

The king immediately dispatched his knights to look for the h/c-haired lady.

"How could this happen, Lionel?!"

Lionel clenched his fists.

He gritted his teeth and shut his eyes. 

He's hating himself right now for leaving his sister. It's not like it's his fault, after all his sister asked him to fetch a carriage and coachman before the kidnapping occurred.

"I apologize, your highness."

Lionel dropped onto his knees.

"The carriage that was carrying Lady Y/n broke down, that's why we weren't able to come back to the royal palace. Lady Y/n asked me to fetch a new coachman and carriage to bring us back to the palace…"

The young man clenched his jaw.

"But when I came back for them, I didn't see her and only found Lady Danaya and Sir Lionel who were both badly injured..." 

King Willy shut his eyes, placing a hand over his forehead as he felt a headache.

He then looked inside the royal infirmary, and there he saw Sir Lionel who's being treated because the red-haired man was stabbed on his stomach while fighting.

Danaya is in another room, also being treated. The blonde-woman was hit badly on her head, and received a concussion. 

"King Willy." 

The King and Sir Lionel were both taken aback, hearing a familiar voice. They both looked at the person who had just spoken. 

"E-emperor Smith…" 

Lionel felt terrified, seeing the serious yet dark look on Erwin. The blonde-man looks so calm, yet he can feel that the emperor is also feeling very furious. "I heard what happened. I dispatched my knights to look for Lady Y/n." Lionel was surprised, seeing Erwin is dressed up, and also has a sword.

"I'm going out, too. To look for Lady Y/n."

"It is dangerous, Emperor Smith!" 

King Willy exclaimed.

"If something were to happen to you-"

The king wasn't able to continue speaking, when the emperor spoke. "I cannot stay here when my fiancé could be in danger."

Emperor Smith let out a small sigh.

"Lady Y/n saved me once, this time…" 

King Willy and Sir Lionel watched as the blonde emperor turned his back on them. 

"...I'll save her." 

--

A gasped left Y/n's lips, abruptly opening her eyes upon feeling a cold water was thrown on her face.

She felt shivers down her spine when she saw men standing around her.

"She's finally awake, eh?"

Y/n gritted her teeth, she glared at the men. "Do you know what might happen to all of you if you get caught?!" Y/n yelled.