"I'm sorry you had to cut your trip short. I know you were excited to see the girls." Harry responded and Louis pushed him away and took his chin so he'd look at him.

"I'm right where I'm supposed to be and want to be Harry. I love Scarlet, she's my little girl too and if something happens to her, good or bad, I want to be there for her and for you. Harry..." Louis paused reaching out with his other hand to wipe away a single tear on Harry's cheek. "I love you, I never stopped loving you, and I am going to be there for you no matter what and if I have to spend the rest of my life proving that to you and earning your forgiveness for being a complete idiot, then I will. But what I will not do is let you go through anything alone. Even if you never love me back, I'm still gonna love you and love her."

And by then Harry was letting tears run freely down his cheeks, faster than Louis could wipe them away. Harry let out shaky breath as he shook his head and moved in to hug Louis, burying his face in the older lads' neck.

"I never stopped loving you either." Harry cried and Louis' arms tightened around him.

And then it was Louis' turn to cry. He held Harry tight to him and both of them cried for a few minutes. Slowly they pulled apart and Louis wiped the rest of Harry's tears away with a watery smile, he never honestly expected to hear those words come out of Harry's mouth.

"You know..." Louis started as he shifted in the chair, curled his arm around Harry's shoulders, and let the younger man rest his head on his shoulder, "I was gonna like make it all romantic when I asked you to be my boyfriend... but honestly... I don't wanna wait and I know you haven't forgiven me yet but..."

Harry looked up at Louis was still watery eyes and gave him a small chuckle, Louis had never been very patient.

"Will you be my boyfriend again?" Louis continued, looking down into Harry's green eyes.

"Yeah." Harry nodded and leaned up some to kiss Louis' cheek.

Louis smiled and kissed Harry's temple before letting him settle back against his shoulder.

He didn't really know how long he had been asleep, but he knew whatever he was leaning against was warm and comfortable. Harry opened his eyes and blinked slowly, taking in his surroundings. He was still in Scarlet's hospital room and she was still sleeping soundly in bed. The steady rise and fall of whatever he was leaning on brought his attention back to that question. So he turned and oh... right... Louis.

Louis had shown up at the hospital, cuddled him, told him he loved him, and then asked him to be his boyfriend again and he had said yes.

A soft smile graced his lips as he looked at Louis, sleeping with his head resting back against the wall. Scarlet squirmed in the hospital bed drawing Harry's attention away from Louis. He watched as she slowly sat up and blinked at him before rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy?" Scarlet questioned in her just woken up state.

"I'm right here baby girl." Harry said getting up and jostling Louis a little causing the older lad to awake. "How are you feeling?" he asked moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Okay I think..." Scarlet replied looking past Harry and at Louis. "Dad's back." she commented looking back at Harry while Louis stretched.

"Yes he is, he came in last night when you were sleeping." Harry responded picking up a brush Anne had brought and began brushing out her tangled hair.

"Hi love, feeling better?" Louis questioned coming to sit on the other side of the bed, leaning over to kiss her forehead.

"Mhmm, m' hungry." Scarlet replied turning her head towards Louis so Harry could get the back of her head easier.