And that blast of blue magic...there was no other candidate, everyone else was too far away.

And so that means-

"I'm in the original Undertale," Chasm realized. 

"Yup! The first ever world created." The girl confirmed. "Sans's spell hit you as well due to the forces acting on magic in the Omega Timeline."

"But why can't I open a portal? Why would Ink care?" The void being wondered aloud.

"Because Classic's timeline is special." The ghostly girl elaborates. "It's the baseplate for all other worlds and is linked to them. And thusly, it's closely monitored at all times."

"Oh...well that doesn't seem like it's good news for me..." Chasm mumbled. He then glanced at the girl. "Also, mind telling me who you are?"

"The embodiment of a charm." The ghostly apparition explained. "Specifically, a charm granted to you by the God Of Knowledge."

"Another charm? Just how many do I have?" Chasm asks, slightly baffled at the notion of more charms.

"15," she replies. "From the 15 primordial beings."

"Primordial beings..." Chasm repeated looking down, "Is Oblivion one of them?"

"I'm not going to answer that one." The girl retorts dryly.

"...Moving on, do you, uh, have a name?" The voidling inquired. "Because I kinda need something to call you..."

"Hm...in all technicality, I'm an aspect of who the God of Knowledge used to be before she received her title..." The ghostly girl mused to herself. "...You can call me by her old human name, Athena."

"Athena...that's a nice name," Chasm commented. 

"Anyway, moving on, we need to come up with a game plan, like, right now," Athena said, materializing four ghostly notebooks and grabbing one of them. The others simply hovered in the air beside her. 

Chasm blinked."Huh, why?"

"When Sans's spell went haywire, it teleported you somewhere in the upper atmosphere with a lot of leftover magic to boot. So, anyone that looked at the right time would've seen a blazing blue comet crashing into the Earth." Athena explained as she flipped through some pages.

"Ah...that would be inconvenient..." Chasm whispered sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Even more so when you realize that the person who'll be investigating will most likely be Frisk."

"HUH!?-" The voidling spluttered. "Hah- wha- what gives you THAT idea?"

"Universes are designed in a way that automatically makes it so that if you visit, you will likely be found by the most relevant people in the Universe," Athena responds casually, flipping through the pages of her book. "There's an internal system for that, one that limits the movement of the visitor to where the important people are, only the true denizens of a timeline have access to it in all its entirety."

"So that means...we're going to end up meeting Frisk no matter what?" Chasm asked nervously.

"Yup, but honestly speaking, that's not a bad thing." The specter replied, looking up at the voidling.

"...What do you mean by that?" He pressed warily.

"You're injured, to the point where you legitimately need active recovery." Athena bluntly responded. "And as long as you're injured, your powers are diminished. Plus we can't leave regardless, and if we try to hide we'll be found. So, what if we instead take advantage of something like, let's say Toriel's inability to leave behind kids in need-"