I shake my head, "I should've been loyal. I could've just left, I shouldn't have cheated." I mumble.

"I'm not gonna let you blame yourself for this." She said shaking her head. "You should've been protecting yourself with Michael though." She said sounding like a mom talking their teenage daughter.

I started having flashbacks of me and Lyric talking about her pregnancy when it first happened. I was scared for her.

"I think that if this was Keith's baby, we'd be laid up practicing on how we're gonna conceive twins next time." I said chuckling.

"Or you'd guys be arguing as always." Savannah seriously joked.

I shake my head, "Stop it." I whisper.

Savannah started giggling. I looked at her and started laughing too. My doorbell rang, I could hear it from outisde. Then my phone dinged. I looked at the screen and it was a text from Michael.

Hey I'm outside, I have some stuff for you

I sigh deeply and stand up.

"He's outside.." I say to Savannah.

"Who Keith?" She asked.

"No Michael." I say walking back in the house.

"I'll watch the kids." She says waving me off.

I walk into the house and go to the front. Through the glass I see Michael standing with his hands in his pockets. I open the door.

"Hi what are you doing here?" I ask smiling.

"I got you something." He said pushing a box into the house.

It looked like a large pizza box.

"Can I open it now?" I ask getting excited.

Michael nodded, "Sure go ahead." He said smiling.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a box opener. When I came back out I noticed Michael was doing most of the work with his key.

"Oh.." I said catching his attention.

"I don't need that." He chuckled. "Here you go." He said grabbing the end of the box.

I peeked inside and noticed some type of picture frame. With Michael's help I pulled it out and the frame was protected in bubble wrapped. I found a way to cut the bubble wrap carefully. Once I got the frame completely uncovered I was able to see what it was.

It was a collage of all our baby's ultrasound pictures. From the first month to now. We still have three months to go but I just think he's excited.

"Oh my god. Thank you!" I say hugging him. "I love it."

"I wanna see the nursery." He told me.

I bite my lip hesitantly, "Uh okay.." I say shrugging. "Come on."

𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇

I looked up at the ceiling with my head on arm of the couch

I looked up at the ceiling with my head on arm of the couch. Rain sounds were playing through the speaker of my TV. My therapist told me to start self soothing, so that's what I've been trying to do. I'm trying to find ways to calm myself down now that I don't have Crystal to stop me from doing stupid shit. It's hard. Everyday I think about going to find Michael and shooting him.

"I can't believe this shit." I hear behind me.

The footsteps get closer and closer when I open my eyes I see my sister standing in front of me.

"Get up." She demands.

"No."

"Keith get your lazy ass up." She said grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

She pulled me up almost choking me to death.

"Damn Kelandria!" I yell standing up. "I'm up!"

"And stay up." She said. "What the hell is this?" She asked doing a 360 around the room.

"I'm self soothing. I learned it in therapy." I say scratching the back of my head.

My sister slowly closed her eyes as if to say I am getting on her last nerve.

"Keith therapy is great but you can't be sitting in the house all day." She says shaking her head. "Feeling guilty?" She asked.

"Guilty?" I ask confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Keith the way you spoke to Crystal, the way you completely isolated her out of your life was not what a husband does." My sister tells me.

I roll my eyes at her words and sit down.

"She cheated on me-"

"You cheated on her first-"

"She got pregnant by another man and didn't even think to tell me." I say getting mad all over again.

Kelly scoffed and sat down next to me.

"Keith we can sit here and make a list of everything you guys both did wrong to one another I'm sure yours will come out a lot longer." She said tells me.

I shrug, "I can't be with a woman who has another baby by someone else." I tell my sister.

"Fine don't be with her. Divorce her. Go give her the papers right now-"

"Woah slow down." I say putting my hands up. "Stop dropping the d word around like that," I mumble.

"Divorce? You don't want to be with her and you have so many rules and regulations then divorce her." Kelly says shrugging. "She's not even good for you, there's a way better woman out there for you-"

"Watch the way you talk about my wife—" I quickly cut myself up and burry my body into the couch.

Kelly started laughing, "I'm just kidding." She said nudging me. "Go talk to her." She said.

I look at the door and then back my sister. She nodded her head for approval as I stood up.

"I promise you if I go over there and she start some shit-"

"Boy just go over there!" Kelly said pushing me. "I'm gonna wait for my niece to get back from her doctors appointment. Maybe I'll take her out for lunch or something." Kelly shrugged.

"Yes please talk to her about her nasty attitude." I say putting my shoes on.

Kelly chuckled. "There's nothing I can do about that."

"How come?" I ask her.

"She's pregnant." She said. "Her attitude is gonna be nasty until she has the baby and maybe a little bit more afterwards." Kelly says.

I toss my head back sigh deeply. A pregnant sixteen year old and a pregnant wife. Neither of the babies are my responsibility. Yet somehow I feel like I'm to blame for both pregnancies.