07

𝐊 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇

"Daddy look!" Landon said throwing his toy airplane around our hotel room

"Good job." I said grabbing my luggage.

I decided to come to LA for the weekend and I brought Lyric and Landon with me. Crystal was more upset about me taking Landon than me going to LA. But, he's my son and I have every right to take him on the road with me.

Eva came and picked Lyric up from the airport. We didn't even speak. I just helped Lyric with her stuff and then sent her off. I don't have plans for this weekend. I just really wanted to get away from all the drama in Atlanta. Plus, I'm thinking about doing some house haunting.

My phone started ringing and I looked to see it was LeBron. So I answered it.

"Hey what's up bro. You're in LA?"

"Yeah. How you know?" I ask LeBron.

"Crystal told Savannah." He said nodding. "Well, she yelled about it," he said making me roll my eyes.

"She's so dramatic. She wasn't even doing all of that when I left. So it's whatever at this point," I said shrugging.

LeBron chuckled. "Well come over when you settled in, you at a hotel?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm at a hotel. But I'll come through in a little bit. I got Landon with me. He might need a nap first." I said looking at my son run through the hotel suite.

"Alright well hit me up when you on the way." He said.

"Okay I will-"

"LeBron what did I just tell you?" I hear Savannah ask in the background. "Get off the phone before I blow it up." She said making LeBron sigh deeply.

LeBron didn't say anything else, he just hung up. That was the smartest decision he could've made.
I know that Crystal has been telling Savannah everything so I'm not shocked if she's side eying me right now.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who is it?" I ask going to the door.

"Room service." Someone said laughing.

I smack my lips and open the door. Lyric's mom, Eva, was standing there with her arms crossed.