21

𝐂 𝐑 𝐘 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋

After I dropped the kids off to school, I went to the gym

After I dropped the kids off to school, I went to the gym. Working out has been the only way I release my stress and since the doctors had me on bed rest, I wasn't able to workout for almost an entire week. So, my stress levels have been extremely high. I've been trying to find other ways to cope. Such as, reading, cooking, playing with the kids, just doing stuff the typically makes me happy. But, as much as I try I just cannot shake this feeling of depression that I am having about my marriage.

Not only is my marriage not working out, but now I am having health issues that restraint me from having another baby. I don't even think I truly want another child, just the thought of me not having control over my body is frustrating to me. Even if Keith and I were to stay married, I can't even give him another child. That's sad because Keith really wants me to have another baby, even though he has one on the way by another woman, I guess that's not enough for him.

When I pulled up to the house I saw Keith's car in the driveway. He's probably here getting the rest of his stuff. We haven't really spoken much since yesterday, but the best time for him to come and get his stuff is when I'm not here. We can't help but to argue when we're in each other's presence.

I unlocked the front door and walked into the house. In the foyer were a lot more boxes and most of Keith's luggage. I never would've thought Keith would actually leave when I want him to. I thought he'd put up a fight. A part of me is happy that he's not forcing this marriage on me but another part of me wonders why he's so quick to leave.

I moved some of his boxes out the way and walked upstairs.

"Keith.." I called out loud.

"What's up?" I hear from the closet.

I take my gym shoes off and toss my stuff on the bed.

"I just came to grab the rest of my stuff. I called the movers too so I'll be out your why in like another hour." He told me.

"Okay," Was all I said as I walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door and immediately took my clothes off. I can't stand being sweaty for too long. As much as I love a good workout, I love a nice hot shower even more.

I turned the shower on and before I could get in, I heard music playing from the bedroom.

"Not Rod Wave.." I said to myself, hearing Keith's choice of music.

Keith and I used to listen to Rod Wave here and there, when would drive around together. But, if this is his first choice, I feel like something may be wrong with him. Hopefully he's packing all his shit and feeling bad at the same time. Maybe all his mistakes are replaying in his head.

I can be honest and say that if Jade wasn't pregnant, the cheating probably wouldn't be that big of a deal. But to know that there were multiple interactions between the two of them is enough for me to wanna leave. Especially knowing that some of them were in the bed Keith and I make love in. Then last night with Eva, I don't even know what to make out of that.