08

𝐊 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇

I knocked on Eva's door and waited for her to come open it

I knocked on Eva's door and waited for her to come open it. Usually I'd text her and let her know I'm coming but I figured my daughters here so I have a right to do a pop up visit. There's been a lot going on between us regarding Lyric and her wanting to move back with her mom. I'm not sure where this coming from, Lyric loves being in Atlanta with Crystal and I. So I'm staring to think Eva is telling our child false information.

"Coming!" I hear Eva yell.

A few seconds later the door was opening. She looked me up and down. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to talk. Go in Landon." I said walking my son into her house.

Eva chuckled lowly as if she had something she couldn't get out. Her attitude seemed be which made me rethink having this conversation but we need to it. She was fully dressed like she was abut to go out. She probably was and I'm probably being an inconvenience but ask me do I care.

"Good morning

"Good morning." I said softly.

"Good morning. Why didn't you text me?" Eva asked. "What if I had a man over here-" I glared at her quickly cutting her statement short.

"Where you finna go?" I ask seeing her fully dressed.

"I have plans. So come on and say what you gotta say," Eva said sitting down at the kitchen table.

I took my hat off my head and sighed deeply. Eva just stared at me with her arms crossed.

"Has Lyric talked to you about moving back with you?" I ask Eva gaining an eyeroll.

"Yes, she's mentioned it. I keep telling her she can come home whenever she wants." Eva said. "But she knows you want her there with her-"

"Of course. That's my daughter." I said shrugging. "You had full custody of her until she was ten, are you forgetting that? I wanna spend time my baby." I express to Lyric.

"Well I feel like I barely see her. You have her for the school year and then she gets to choose where she goes for the holidays. Lyric likes being here." Eva said shaking her head.