Fuck i just want my beans

Vinnie convinced me he was able to drive since the cast didn't go up to his elbo but still didn't trust it.

I was on my phone looking at places to eat. "There's chipotle?" "FUCK YEAH" vinnie loved chipotle.

We talked for a bit in the car and then I felt somthing touch my upper thigh. I looked down and saw vinnies hand on my inner thigh.

He noticed I was looking At him then at his hand "is this okay" he said. "Yeah" I said with a small laugh at the end

We pulled up to chipotle and started to take our orders.

We went and sat down and I was holding vinnies hand bc we sat in a booth. I noticed people where looking at us and stuff but I kinda brushed it off. I gave vinnie a kiss on the cheek before getting our food from the counter.

While eating I saw a text from Angelica "so you and vinnies relationship is all over socials" I didn't respond.

"Um vinnie" I said showing him the pictures and all the Hollywood news sights talking abt me and vinnie.

-VINNIE HACKED AND YN YLN CONFIRMED-
-(shows pic of me and vinnie kissing and holding hands)-

"Well fuck. I guess we can post way more openly now" he said smirking at me and then I raised my hands up in the air and yelled but at a moderate level so no one else heard "ONLY FANS" I said with a smile "NO YN"

We both laughed for a bit and I was just kidding.

We finished eating and got home. And stuff.

Me and vinnie whent to my room and turned the lights red (not in that way) but the moment I walked in I saw Angelica MAKING OUY WITH BRYCE HALL. "AAAAA BITCH" both Angelica and Bryce yelled "my bad g" vinnie said "peace"