Splash

Me and and vinnie where driving and I was looking at him and god is he so focused. I laughed a bit "what" vinnie said. "Noting you just look so focused and it's funny when your focused" I was just smiling at him admiring his face and all his features.

"Yn..." vinnie said i think he might have forgot his words I don't know tho. "Yeah vinnie" I asked. Me and vinnie where pulled up into the parking lot of the sway house for the pool party "I-" but before vinnie could finish Bryce hall came outside and slapped the window of the car. "Oh well we better go" I said.

Me and vinnie got to the pool and I started to get undressed with my swimsuit under my clothing. All I heard was one of the way boys whistle at me. I started to blue but I through up a middle finger.

Me and vinnie talked for a bit.

(Vinnies pov)
I was noticing everyone was staring at yn. She looked great with her swimsuit on. I mean I understand why everyone would love to look at yn, she's gorgeous. I didn't was seem jealous bc well me and her are not dating but I still get jealous over her.
(End of vinnies pov)

I got out of the water and felt a bit Hungry "hey vinnie I'm going to get some snacks out of the kitchen, do u want any?" I asked vinnie "oh no I'm good maybe a juice box tho" I laughed a bit then walked into the house.

I was getting the juice box from the fridge but then u felt a pair of hands slip around my waist and start to travel up to my b00bs "ummm stop" I said while taking there hands off of me. I turned around and it was some random ass guy I have no clue who it was but they kept pushing me and trying to feel me up. "STOP" I started to yell it and I was just pushing them away I finaly tryed to run away but he grabbed me.

I punched the guy but he still started to come on to me.I was still hitting the guy but then I yelled "VINNIE" as loud as I could. All of a sudden I heard the door fling open and vinnie came walking over then started to run towards me.

I felt the air of vinnies fist hit the guy in the face. And the guy fucking eat shit into the floor "fuck vinnie". He had a bit of sweat and his curls on his face where a bit messed up.

I had a tear on my face mainly from my eyes watering from being dry from the wind of the fist. Vinnie grabbed me by the way to and brought me into a hug.