HOLY FUCKING SHIT BITCH

I woke up with me cuddling vinnie and my phone going off.

I got out of bed and checked my phone seeing 5 miss face time calls from Angelica. What the fuck is this. I face timed Angelica "bitch it takes sleep to be this gorgeous" I said with a little laugh while on face time with her.

"Bitch can u open your bedroom door" Angelica said. I looked super confused but then the door broke open. "BITCH" Angelica yelled

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT BITCH" I yelled then ran and gave her a hug.

I remebered vinnie was here "oh shit u forgot abt him" I said with a small laugh. "Oh yeah u and him are fucking" Angelica said

"NO, he's hot and nice and amazing and TOTALY great but we havt ya know" I said blushing a bit still hugging Angelica.

"Wellllll better get to it bitch" Angelica said "shut up woman I want to enjoy my tjem with him" me and Angelica talked while vinnie was alseep.

"Ight bitch your staying in my room" I said to Angelica. "But I hve a hotel room" angelica said "well that's to fucking bad woman, cancel it"

Angelica started to unpack her shit into my room. While she was doing that I was picking up shit in vinnies room to clean it up a bit.

"What are you doing" vinnie said with a morning voice "just cleaning up" "why" "because I can" I said with a little laugh.

"How's your wrist?"  I asked while walking to him and picking up his wrist. "Still feels a bit soar" he said looking down at it and say me writing on it. -get better soon- and I signed it yn.

"How's your nose" vinnie asked "still hurts from u shoving a whole ass needle in it" we both laughed.

I gave vinnie a kiss on the cheek and caressed his face and walked to Angelica's room. I mean it wasn't awkward at all or cringe.

"Wanna go have a water balloon fight" Angelica had pulling out water balloons "what the fuck" I said with a yell laughing my ass off "that's so fucking random!" We started laughing the. Angelica said "wanna get the whole house in on this" "duh bitch" I said laughing and texted the group chat of everyone