Owfuck

I answered the call from Angelica and it was basicaly her telling me abt her flight and stuff.

We wrapped up the call and I got my skateboard from the back of vinnies car while he was skating.

I finished getting my shit together and I was going to watch vinnie skate for a bit before I start skating.

"Watch this ima do a tray flip" vinnie said excitedly.

BAM vinnie didn't Land the trick. "Owwww FUCK" I hear vinnie yell this wasn't a minor injury.

I ran over to vinnie and I saw how much pain he was in "fuck sakes" I said under my breath.

I helped vinnie up and it was almost fucking impossible for this dude to get up "ow ow ow ow fuckkkkkk" he said wincing in pain.

I got him to a bench to sit in. He was holding his wrist. "Fuck vinnie" I said while looking at his wrist "yeah ow" he said not being able to even finish his sentence "this is fucking broken"

I left him on the bench and all his stuff he brought out. "Is this everything babe" I said "yeah" vinnie replied.

I started up his car and made him sit in the passenger seat. He was still holding his arm in pain.

I started to drive and I noticed that vinnie had stopped saying ow and shit "how's it going" I said to vinnie. "Good I'm still in fucking pain. I mean how can a simple fucking trick go so bad in such a small period of time" vinnie said. "Yeah we where only there for like 5 minutes" I said with a small laugh.

A few minutes later we pulled into the hospital.

I walked around the car and got his door for him and we started to walk in.

"Hello what's wrong" the lady up front said "oh I think he broke his wrist" I said. Vinnie was sitting in a chair holding his wrist so I was dealing with the woman. "Oh dear, please fill out the form please." I started to fill the forms out "hey vinnie are you allergic to anything" I had no clue what he was allergic too. "Oh nothing. Just bad allergies in spring" (I made this up).

I finished the form and started to wait with vinnie. We talked and stuff but then his name got called "Vincent Hacker" he started to walk up to the doctor then looked back at me still in my seat.

"Are you not coming" vinnie asked. I didnt know if I could go or if he wanted me to go. "Oh yeah sorry" I said getting up.

"So what happened" the doctor asked "I was skating and I tried to do a trick and I fell down sir" vinnie said. "Are you Ms hacker" the doctor asked to me "oh um-" I got cut off my vinnie saying "not yet she isn't" he said with a little smirk looking at me.

"Ohhh" the doctor said while sitting vinnie down on the bed in the room we where in.

"I'll be with you shortly" the doctor said leaving the room.

"How can u be flirting when you broke your wrist"I  said with a small laugh "I guess we will never know" we both laughed a bit.

(Time skip in the car after vinnie got his cast and shit)

We drove back to the house and people where like what happened and we told them the story of how vinnie eat shit.