After thoughts

I woke up with vinnies hand around my waist. I admired how he look for a minute then slowly placed his hand off me.

I got up and was thinking about yesterday. It was pretty nice. But was it rational. I mean I don't regret anything.

I started to stretch while sitting on the side of the bed until I felt vinnies head go into my neck from behind and throw his arms around my waist.

"Good morning gorgeous" vinnie said with a deep morning voice. I got butterfly's a bit then responded with probably one of the most basic name "good morning darling" I said with a smile.

I'm not sure what to really call him without make eatch other akward i mean him calling my gorgeous wasn't awkward. Maybe I'm just awkward.

"Do you wanna go skateboarding today?" Vinnie asked still laying his head on my shoulder and hands around my waist.

"Sure I'm not great at I thought" I said. I've skated bit and can kinda get the gist of it. "Ight let's start getting ready" vinnie said getting up and walking out of my room to his.

I started to get dressed I am going to wear a pair of kinda straight leg baggy jeans an a tight fit crop top. I did. my makup and knocked on vinnies door to come in.

"Come in" vinnie said once I knocked on the door.

I walked in and he only had a pair of jeans on.
"Hey babe" vinnie said smiling "hey darling" I like the sound of darling but I was thinking abt pretty boy or somthing along those lines.

"Wanna help me pic out my jewlery and shirt" vinnie asked "duh"

I started putting random shirts up to vinnies chest. "I say this black one" I said with a smile and whent over to place it on the bed.

I was looking at the shirt and I picked silver jewlery. And the jewlery was one small plain chain and a silver cross. I got some rings for vinnie too.

"Merry Christmas now let's gooooo0" I said nagging him a bit bc he takes to fucking long. It's funny bc it's not even around Christmas season yet "it takes a little to look this gorgeous" vinnie said while gestering his face and body.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the hand and dragged him outside.

We both got into the car and I felt a hand love on my thigh. It wasn't too low or too high basicaly in the middle.

We pulled up to the skatepark and then I got a call from Angelica