Lets make a tiktok

On the way home vinnie didn't put his hand on my thigh and frankly I'm happy about that. I feel like it would be a bit akward considering the fact we just started dating I mean yeah we flirted a lot so this wouldn't be anything big but I would love to take shit slow and enjoy every second with him.

I pulled out my phone and put on the daddy issues audio and started to lip sync to the audio and I saw vinnie look at me with a smile and laugh a bit and I was looking at him too while filming.

I posted the video and started to get a shit tone of likes. And comments asking who was I talking too or who's driving.

I looked at vinnie and asked if I should send a black spider or if he wants to keep it on the low.

"duh comment it I want people to know your mine" vinnie said so I put a spider down. I smiled at the text knowing i succeeded.

We pulled up to the hype house and me and vinnie walked in and the moment we put a step throught the door all I see is confetti go in the air "HAPPY COUPLE" everyone yelled I just laughed "what the fuckkkk" I said laughing and so did vinnie "how do you guys know?" Vinnie asked "ummm THR TikTok and well all the signs" Mia said. I started to blush and laugh a bit.

I then saw a lot of gifts on the kitchen counter "wait..." I said out loud and everyone shook there head yes.

Me and vinnie sat on the couch and got our "couple gifts".

We opened the gifts and I had my pile and vinnie had his. "Thank y'all" I said and then vinnie also said thank you.

"Now pose" Tomas said. Vinnie threw his arm around me and I threw up the middle finger and so did vinnie.

After a while of talking I decide to go up to my room and make a TikTok "hey vinnie I'm going to go up stairs" I said while putting my arm on vinnie like how I did with Jack. "Okay" he said with a smile.

I went  to my room  and started to make a TikTok to a thirst trap song. And then I posted it after some tries.

Oooo I loook Great.... Aaa my bestie Angelica commeted on it "not my bestie being TOTALY GORG" I laughed a bit and decided to face time
Angelica.

(Face time mode)
Angelica-heyyyyyyy bitch
Yn-wsppppppp
         /vinnie walks in room\
Yn-hey vinnie
Angelica-Wsp vinnie
Vinnie- oh sorry im do u wanna go on stream later?
Yn-yeah totaly! Do u wanna stay in my room while I'm on face time?
Vinnie-sure
   /vinnnie comes and sits with me\
Angelica-are wall dating or somthing or is vinnie like totaly holding YOYR hand in a feiend way!?!?
Yn-unmmm
Vinnie-YESSSIR made her my shawty bay!
Yn-ahhahhaa
Angelica-MY BESTIE NOT SINGEL ANYMORE
Yn-YESSSSSIIIRRRRRR
vinnie-AYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Angelica-well I'll let y'all get to coupley things
Yn-Ight by love you
Angelica-love you too

(Regular pov)

"Hey Are you ready to stream?" Vinnie asked "yep"