Meet and greet

I started to meet everyone and I loved everyone, everyone was so nice and so calm but still chaotic as fuckkkk. I came up to kouvr and Alex "bro I love y'all on TikTok it's so funny to watch y'all" I said smiling like a little girl seeing a barbie doll house "same I-" Alex said before being cut off by kouvr "I LOVE YOUR CONTENT ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS" she said barley containing herself. I started to laugh and bit and finally got to meet jack. "Hey I'm yn" I said coming up to hack "wspppp yn" he said "nothing much just unpacking my life" I said with a laugh and he laughed too " guess what" I said to jack "yeah" "I only found out who u where from a video of your having two dogs most fucking literaly licking peanut butter off your foot..." I said with a straight face but trying not to laugh super fucking hard and finally I bursted bc jack had a tear roll down his face from tying not to laugh "ay I gotta feet my dogs and my other dogs" he said making me laugh a bit more.

-vinnies pov-
I walked down the stairs bc I heared lots of commotion and laughing from downstairs and all of a sudden i see yn and jack laughing and yn put her hand on his shoulder and bring it down slowly with light pressed on his arm. I felt this overcoming feeling almost like a jealousy....why am I jealousy I mean I just met her but like she's gorgeous and I love the content she makes on TikTok/YouTube. But like I should get to know her a lot more before even considering having a crush on her I mean I've known her for an hour now.

Back to normal pov

I Start to rub my hand on jacks arm before saying bye "bye jack it was nice talking to you" before I could walk away he said "oh wait I need your phone number" jack said I mean I've gotten everyone's but jacks and vinnies. "Oh yeah I'll just put my number into your phone. I finaly put it in and started to walk away the I turned the corner to go up the stairs and to vinnies room but then while going around the corner I bumped into someone. I had my hands on their jest. I look up to see ir just be a wall. "Man I need some fucking sleep" I whispered. I really though I was abt to have some Fifty Shades of Grey moment in this bitch.