Ripple effect

"Ummm" I started to say idk if I'm going or not I probably will tho. "Please yn" vinnie said "ya I will" "YAY" vinnie leaped in the air. Why was he so happy about this I wondered? "Alight yn I'm going to go and get ready for the pool party,okay" vinnie said "okay".

(Vinnies pov)
TODAY WILL THE DAY I ASK Y/N. Y/M/N. Y/L/N TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND. God for the past week now I've been TOTALY in love with this girl.
(End of vinnies pov)

I started to get ready for the pool party. I wanted to where somthing that would show off my body but also kinda look like I'd pop a tit for vinnie....so basicaly collage sorority girl...and bitch did I pull it off. I was looking all sexy and shit with my no/nice ass. Man this fucking bikini made my ass just UGH gorgeous. I walked to vinnies room with one of the t-shirts he gave me on the first day we met. I knocked on his door but I got no response so I just opened the door to see.

Vinnie butt Ass fucking naked "AAAAA SORRY VINNIE" I yelled then ran out closing his door so fast. I when to my room to process it I mean vinnie DIDNT even say shit and thank god I didn't see his you know what......wait.....I DID OMGGG KM SO PERVERTED.........god I feel bad.

A couple of minutes later he came into my room dressed with black swim trunks and had white strips. My swim suit was a white top with black bottoms. Ig we Are matching "I'm so sorry vinnie" I said. "It's okay, ARE u Ready to go" he asked. "Yea" I started to get up and u was walking past him in the door was and once I walked past him he but his arm around my waist. I just smiled i DIDNT move his hands it was kinda comfy.