Im hyped

i add songs for u to vibe too lol or they might be apart of the story

I had been grinding out tiktoks for year now hoping to be able to be apart of the hype house and mainly bc of my passion to be known and I enjoy making people happy and....vinnie hacker....IT SOUNDS BAD BUT UGHHHH HES SO FUCKING HOT! I had filled in my application on why I would be the fucking top G for the hype house. I called my bestie and started to text her that I had sent the form for hype house and she was so happy and supportive

Text story⬇️
yn-I SUMMITED THE FORM BITCH

Angelica-DEAD ASS!?!?

Yn-DEAD ASS ILL GET TO SEE THE FUCKING HOTTEST MAN ALIVE MAYBE

Angelica-YASSSSS BITCH

Yn-hold on I just got a email

Angelica-Ight

Yn-omg

Angelica-what

Yn-I MADE IT IN!!!!!!

Angelica-U BETTER NOT FORGET ABT ME AND MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS LEAVE ROOM IN YOUR ROOM FOR MY ASS

Yn-DUH BITCH ILL MAKE SOME ROOM FOR YOU KNOW WHO💁‍♂️😉

Angelica-slut

Yn-im just joking bestie

Angelica-IK LOVE YOU GIRLY POP
I GTG IM ABT TO BOARD MY FLIGHT TO ITALY

Yn-LOVE YA GIRLY POP

End of text story⬆️

I was tearing up how happy I was, I started texting Tomas a bit more on when u should be there and he said I need to be here in 2-3 days for the soonest and 6-8 days for the latest. I mean sooner the better ig.

(Time skip getting off the plane to hype house)

I started to text Tomas abt where I was getting picked up or if I need to call a Uber. Tomas said that he had one of the hype members to come down.

I started to do my makeup just in case it was vinnie. I did. my whole ass makeup routine and then I heard a honk and I looked up
To see the one and only vinnie Hacker. When I tell you my stomach dropped I mean it was fucking too the floor....it's like a boys puberty.....balls drop......aha aha. I laughed out loud a bit and started to walk to the car with a smile on my face but had the sweatiest palms ever. "Hey yn! Are u the new hype house member?" "Uh yeah your Vincent right I asked" ofc I knew gotta ask some stupid questions"to get a small convo going. "Yep! Hop in" he said with I smile. "Alight i gotta put my stuff in the back" I said trying to basicaly drag my whole closet packed into suit case. "Oh it got it yn make yourself comfy in the car" vinnie said. The butterfly's that came into my stomach. He put my stuff in the back. Then he got in and started to drive "thank you Vincent" I said I wanted to see what he would do when I called him that "it's no problem when u got the guns" he said flexing his arms with a goofy smile and I laughed a bit making him laugh "also call me vinnie or vin" "oh okay vin" I smiled I had a slight blush on my face and still sweating my balls off lmao.

(Time skip pulling into hype house)

"Holy fucking shit" I said in awe "yeah looks like a rich kid house.....I love it lmao" vinnie said. He helped me with my stuff and brought it to my new room. "Alright I'm going to be on twitch and in valorant if you want u can come in and chill/watch me play" he said "OMG I LOVE VALORANT!" I said. Tbh gun games are pretty fun to play "FOR REAL" he said jumping up in down in circles in a joke and I started to laugh a bit " Y-YEAH" I could barley finish my words from laughing so hard. " your should like now totaly come in and stream with me today" he said "bet but first I'm going to say hi to everyone and get some food" I said abt to walk off "can u get me some chips?" "Duh I said walking away"