I scoffed, "I don't want to do that! It is after spring, I'm now sixteen. I'm too young—" 

"You should have been a mother by now!" Ramses said. "You spent to long in the modern world. They made you believe you were to young—" 

"My mama was fourteen! She died giving birth to me because of her body wasn't ready enough." I coldly yelled to them. "I learned a lot of things. My body was to small and weak before I left. I could have died also if I had a child." 

"Well your body is now strong and ready." Aydin said, making me groan since I wish he would just leave! He stepped towards me, "Aeriela, I promise to wait until you are ready though. Ramses is still strong, he won't die for awhile and we have time." 

"I don't believe in your promises, Aydin." I coldly said. He bared his teeth as he growled and I breathed heavily out of my nose, "You lied to Melinda,hurt her." 

"I never hurt you though." he said coldly. "I never did anything wrong to you. You are very selfish and spoiled. You think of no one in the pack but yourself." 

"I blame myself for that." Uncle Ramses said. "I was to easy on you, I shouldn't have." 

I couldn't believe this—how stupid of me! How could I believed Uncle Ramses would actually change things? Of course he would still make me be with Aydin. He thought it was the best thing when he couldn't be more wrong. I don't believe Aydin will be patient and wait. I knew him, he isn't a patient wolf. No wild wolf was patient in anything. I made such a huge mistake—how many more mistakes am I going to make before I finally do the right thing? 

Uncle Ramses grabbed me by my arm, holding me in place. I cried out, lowering my gaze, "I'm forgiving you Aeriela, I'm letting you return back to the pack. No one ever gets a second chance like you do. I'm letting you bring these human things into the pack. The least you can do is be with Aydin." he coldly said, making my eyes water up quickly and I choked on a sob. He soften his voice up, "I can't spend the rest of my life taking care of you. You need a man to take care of you and be your mate. Aydin will do that. He will make sure you are safe and always fed." 

I pulled away, "No!" I cried out, tears going down my face. "Why can't you understand I don't want this! I don't want to be with Aydin, I want to be by myself. I can take care of myself, I don't need him." 

"You are already promised to him, you can't change it." he said, making me cry more. He reached for the bag on my shoulder and I quickly stepped away. He growled and grabbed it, pulling it off my shoulders. I went to grab it back but he gave it to Aydin and he grabbed me. He held me back from my stuff, "You need to calm down,Aeriela. It is not the end of the world." 

I sobbed, "Uncle Ramses please!" 

"Tear it all up." he ordered Aydin. Aydin grabbed a book and started ripping at the book. 

"No!" I screamed, reaching out to grab my stuff but he pulled away. "Stop it, please!" 

"Promise you'll be with Aydin." he said, making me scream in frustration. "If you won't, he'll just ripe it all up!" 

Aydin grabbed a shirt Mat given me that was her and my back stiffen as the noise of it tearing. He grabbed another shirt and started to tear it, "Wait!" I yelled and he froze. "Okay—I'll be with you. Just stop it, please." 

Aydin looked at Uncle Ramses and Uncle Ramses nodded. Aydin dropped my stuff and Uncle Ramses let go of me. I fell to the ground and crawled over to my things. Tears went down my face as I grabbed the ripped children book with fairy tales in it and just threw it into the bag. Aydin grabbed me by my arms and lifted me from the ground, pressing my back against his chest, "You're making the right decision, Aeriela." he said, making me cry harder.