"Don't worry, I, too feel the same."

Mu Xin and Father Mu look at each other in the eye, sparks were flying everywhere.

"Alright you two, that's enough. Are you not embarrassed doing these things in front of a guest?"

Mother Mu pulled Father Mu and Mu Xin apart but the heat in their eyes did not subside.

The afternoon dinner had a tense atmosphere, Father Mu and Mu Xin were having a silent war. Mother Mu felt so embarrassed while Xi Tian could not help but find this funny.

Xi Tian felt like he was Father Mu's daughter and Mu Xin was the thief son-in-law who came to steal him away from his family.

He could see them biting each other with words like spear and swords but he could see the love within their eyes as they banter. They may look like they were unreconcilable enemies but in fact, they were the most who care about each other.

Xi Tian felt happy for Mu Xin who have this loving family.

The afternoon dinner ended in Mu Xin's defeat. He really felt like some thief son-in-law trying to steal their daughter.

Father Mu would not relent and give up Xi Tian who he had seen grow up from a child to an adult to a thief like Mu Xin!

Father Mu after some time only reluctantly agrees when he saw the love between Mu Xin and Xi Tian was true but not after asking Mu Xin to provide an enormous and luxurious dowry for Xi Tian did he finally settle down satisfied with his plan.

Before Mu Xin is established and could provide for Xi Tian, there is no way he will be able to sign the marriage certificate to marry the other.

His really satisfied with this plan that he was still smiling even when Mu Xin and Xi Tian had left.

Mother Mu who saw this was irritated and pulled on his ears. She was about to take home a handsome son-in-law, but this old man tried his best to stop it and he is even happy?

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"

"No. Wife!"

Mu Xin and Xi Tian finally arrived at Xi Tian's villa. Mu Xin did not want to stay behind and be lectured by his father, so he followed Xi Tian to where he lived.

Anyways, wherever Xi Tian was is home to him.

"Good evening, Master, Young Master." An old butler greeted Xi Tian and him the moment they entered the door.

"En." Xi Tian nodded and proceeded to walk past him.

"Have you two eaten dinner? Shall I let the cook prepare food for dinner?"

The old butler took the coat from Mu Xin and Xi Tian, he respectfully followed behind Xi Tian.

"There is no need. I have eaten."

"Old man, no need to follow us. We're going to rest now."

Mu Xin quickly took Xi Tian's hand and drag him upstairs to his room. He was so tired for the day, he wanted to rest.

"I'm so tired."

Mu Xin slumped down on the bed after taking a warm bath. He really wanted to sink down the mattress.

"Are you alright?"

Xi Tian who was already in his pajama's worriedly looked at Mu Xin whose mood was down. Mu Xin smiled at him and pulled him in his arms.

"I'm fine now."

Mu Xin laughed hugging the other tighter.

"Good."

Xi Tian cuddled close to Mu Xin in a good mood.

"Hah.. I really wanted to marry you right away, but father really gave it his all so that I will think twice about marrying you. Of course, I will marry you." Mu Xin quickly added his last sentence seeing Xi Tian looking at him.

"You better do." Xi Tian said.

"Of course, I keep my promises. It won't be long until the day I marry you."

Mu Xin smiled while caressing the others cheek, his eyes turned crescent from joy.

"When that day comes, you and I will officially be Husbands."

Mu Xin leaned in slowly.

"Husband, take care of me." Mu Xin said teasingly before diving in for a kiss.

Xi Tian smiled sweetly and responded to the kiss.

The kiss was gentle at first and then became fiercer, the two were fighting for the dominance over the other.

Mu Xin flip Xi Tian down and held the back of his head to deepen the kiss but before he could do so, Xi Tian flip him down and straddled his hips giving him a deep kiss.

Mu Xin laughed and gladly let the other win him over the fight for dominance.

In any case, this man is his wife after all.

Mu Xin is happy to lose to this person.

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

An Update!!!
Fireworks 💥💥💥💥

Father Mu!
This father is so cute 😂😂😂😂

Don't forget to like, comment and star

Have a happy blessed day 🎉🎉🎉