-twelve: nevermore academy

anastasia sat in her bedroom bored, after the incident she wasn't allowed to leave her bedroom.

the only problem was anastasia could barely remember what happened that evening.

she was crying, and then xavier came in to comfort her. and he kissed her, that's the last thing she remembered.

it felt as if there was a cutscene in the middle, and then xavier lay on the floor, dying. wednesday and ajax were staring at her in confusion while principal weems and enid sat around xavier.

since then principal weems didn't allow anastasia to go to her class which she was genuinley happy about, but she couldn't go anywhere or see anyone.

xavier was apparently getting better according to ajax, but he was clueless about the whole situation.

anastasia was also clueless about how principal weems knew what was going on. and why enid, ajax, and wednesday were somehow right there.

she was now playing around with some of blood she owned, yes from her body, and making it into little toys and random things.

anastasia heard a car coming to nevermore and decided to be nosy and see who it was.

except that was a terrible idea, because it was her parents.

there were student crowded in the front of the school, some with phones and some with things they wanted to be signed.

the amazing darius and charlotte kent we're back at nevermore

"you've got to be kidding me." anastasia said as she watched her parents step out the car, wearing the signature red color.

anastasia stared in her mirror, already finding a million things her parents were going to pick out about her.

"anastasia your-" weems started, coming into anastasia's dorm. "parents are here. yeah, i'm so excited." anastasia said sarcastically.

she brushed passed her principal, walking downstairs in her now clean black doc martens, and purple nevermore uniform.

when she walked outside people stared at her, word spread fast that she almost killed the star boy of nevermore, huh?

"oh our baby." charlotte said as she saw her daughter.

"mother, father." anastasia said crossing her arms. "one short skirt you got on. that's not very appropriate." darius said.

"took after mom's uniform when she was here, maybe i could get some popular boys to ride their hands up my thigh too mom!" anastasia said covering her mouth and gasping.

charlotte shook her head, "still as immature as we left you."

"so, why are you here? parent's weekend is over."

"actually, it's the last day. we came here to help your situation with the boy. then stay for some family time." darius said

at this point everyone had gone inside, and it was just anastasia, the chauffeur, and her parents.

"well, i don't want your help, and i don't especially want any family time with you."

"you always complain about how we never come for parents weekend, and you're still complaining that we're here."

"well father, i complained 2 years ago. never since then. and it's too late, we're not even family."

"anastasia, we will always be family." charlotte said. "no! we share the same blood, and the same last name. that's it. nothing else."

"especially you mom, you were bullied, and so was i. and you couldn't find it anywhere in your heart to sympathize for me? i know our hearts don't really beat, but still? then when you start getting with the popular guy you forget everything and turn into this adult jerk, the same exact people you were rude to you at nevermore."

"anastasia, that is no way to talk to your mother."

"well it is some way, if i'm able to let it out of my mouth. maybe mom,  if you got dad's dick out your mouth i wouldn't be born. you would've liked that huh?"

"anastasia!" darius yelled. "and you wonder why we don't come for parents weekend. your ungrateful." charlotte said.

"what is there to be grateful for." anastasia slammed her hands on her thighs, then sighed as she turned around just to walk back in the second place she hated, nevermore academy.

✓ DISCONTINUED | 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ,, xavier thorpeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara