-one: outcasts

nevermore academy, the school for outcasts, and shockingly the outcasts of the outcasts.

who knew it would be your own kind who made you feel as though you didn't belong, and that's why you must trust no-one

in nevermore you have the four groups, furs, fangs, stoners, and scales

the fangs are vampires, furs are werewolves, stoners are gorgons, and finally scales are sirens.

as for anastasia kent, she fits in with none of these cliques. oh how she wish she did though.

her parents are vampires and she comes from a long line of them. but shockingly she didn't become a vampire, but instead she got the power to bend blood.

her parents were not fazed by that, so they sent her off to normie school, where she caused a minor incident.

she almost killed a kid

totally minor

in order to not ruin their reputation the kent's sent their daughter to nevermore academy, where they met, and where she wasn't only the outcast of her family, but of the school.

-

enid was at her desk, doing something on her computer and anastasia was scrolling on instagram.

then the door opened, principal weems, and the new girl and her family walked in.

the mother gasped, "it's so...vivid." the father spoke.

enid had a lot of colors on her side, while anastasia's was just red and black.

"howdy roomie!" enid said excited as her and anastasia got up.

"wednesday this is enid sinclair, and anastasia kent." principal weems said.

"oh kent, we were great friends with them when we went here. tell them we said hello." the mother said to anastasia. she nodded, knowing she doesn't even speak to her parents.

"are you feeling okay? you look a little pale." enid said. "wednesday always looks half dead." the father said. "oh." anastasia whispered.

"welcome to ophelia hall." enid said going in for a hug. wednesday stepped back, avoiding it. "not a hugger, got it." she said.

"please excuse wednesday, she's allergic to color." the mother said. "what happens to you?" anastasia asked.

"i break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." wednesday said flatly. anastasia gulped, oh.

"luckily we've special ordered you a uniform." principal weems said smiling.

"girls, please take wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way."

wednesday turned, stood there and then started walking. enid skipped behind her and anastasia walked slowly behind.

"nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. outcasts, freaks, monsters. fill in your favorite marginalized group here." anastasia said walking down the steps.

"you can save the sanitized sales pitch, i don't plan on staying here for long." wednesday said. "why not?" enid asked.

"this was my parents idea. oh look there's my mother smirking at me." wednesday spoke as they all looked at a photo of her mom in the fencing team.

"and there's mine." anastasia muttered looking at the woman next to the woman in the middle, who was morticia addams.

"they've been looking for any excuse to send me here. it's all apart of their nefarious yet completely obvious plan." wednesday said.