-ten: rave'n

rip nayah's comments

also happy christmas eve eve eve cause it's the 22

enid squealed, "oh my gosh! wednesday addams is going to the rave'n. my whole world is tilted!" she said.

"so you're telling me, you're going with xavier thorpe?" anastasia ssked. "unfortunately." wednesday said.

wednesday addams with xavier thorpe, that's something new. but why was anastasia so annoyed, why did she want to punch someone. was she jealous.

"you know what you need?" enid said. "a bullet to the head?" wednesday spoke.

"a dress?" anastasia guessed, but not really. "i already have one."

"not the one you showed up here in! that thing was a fashion emergency not even lightning could resuscitate. anastasia, back me up here. you too thing!" enid spoke.

thing gave a thumbs up and anastasia just nodded along.

"you need something that screams, "first date. stand back, bitches! i have arrived!" and i know just the place!" enid said as she got her pink bag and shoes.

"what kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" wednesday said as the stared at the window of the shop.

there were a few dresses in the front, and they had a lot of bright colors. obviously not wednesday's cup of tea.

"our first roomie shopping spree! the dance committee's suggesting all white to match the theme, but that's not gonna fly with us." enid said.

"i have more pressing business than to worry about a dress for a dance i don't want to attend." wednesday said.

"but i thought we were bonding." enid said sadly. "i feel i'll only slow you both down. you're gazelles. i'm a wounded fawn. cut me loose and go run with the pack." wednesday said, mentioning a few girls who ran inside the shop.

"are you sure?" anastasia asked, even though she knew the answer. wednesday just stared at the duo, and then they both went into the shop.

-

anastasia put on her white boots she had bought for jericho, to go with her white sequin dress.

she honestly didn't want to go, but with ajax not asking enid + standing her up, and not wanting to be alone in the scary quiet of her room, she decided to have a bit of fun at the rave'n.

"ee! you look amazing." enid said clapping. "thanks e, again are you really going with the normie?"

"i mean since ajax didn't ask me, i was an open woman." enid said. "i think it's a bad idea honestly, those normies hate us."

"well maybe he's different, he is the mayors sun after all." "the word maybe always leaves room for disappointment."

"okay okay, let's go." enid said dragging anastasia's arm as they left their room.

as anastasia and enid walked in many people looked at them, especially anastasia.

her ginger hair, and glittery sequins shone over the light, making her the most unrecognizable person there.

enid then spooked her date, gave a quick hug to anastasia and went over to him.

anastasia felt bianca's glare on her as she walked to the refreshment table, and honestly it felt really good.

xavier spotted her and started to get up to talk to anastasia, but bianca stopped him.

"you're not gonna talk to her. i won't let you." she's said. "what you gonna do, manipulate me with your siren song?" xavier said pulling from her grip.