-nine: monday

monday, the first weekday, and the first day of school and work.

why was monday simply the worst day? why did monday make everyone want to gouge their eye out, or just sob in the morning.

monday simply sucks. the negative emotions that occur when it's the end of sunday, knowing the next day is going to be the most heart wrenching thing ever.

and that's why, when anyone saw charlotte peters, they called her monday. she was terrible, and she carried everything negative around her

1997, nevermore academy

"well, well, hello monday peters." a girl said as charlotte peters walked out into the quad.

"that's not my name." charlotte said, quietly. "we tell you what your name is in this school." the girl said again shoving charlotte as she walked pass her.

"hey! you alright?" a voice said. a girl and two guys were sitting on one of the ledges near the fountain.

"you can come over." the boy said again. gomez addams. "don't mind them, they're a bunch of jerks anyway." the girl beside him said.

that was his girlfriend, morticia frump. charlotte didn't really speak to her, but they've interacted in their botany class which she seems to enjoy.

"hot jerks, that's for sure." darius kent said. he was one of the most famous vampires in the whole school.

"dare, stop it." gomez said, wrapping his arm around morticia.

"just go vampire on them." darius said. darius knew charlotte, she was in one of his vampire only classes.

"i try not to, i prefer not to let my species out like that." charlotte said.

"why do they call you monday again?" morticia asked.

"cause of a past incident. now they think i'm negative, and everything about me is bad. and monday is the worst day of the week." charlotte said.

"you can sit, you know that." morticia said. charlotte smiled a bit and sat next to her.

"you're not negative. you're really cool." darius said. "and cute." he whispered.

"don't worry. by the time our kids go here this place won't suck, and there won't be outcasts of outcasts." gomez said.

"well, you guy's excited for the rave'n?" morticia said. "oh yes tish, i can't wait to go with you." gomez said.

"you're going to look amazing in your suit gomez." she said smirking. "oh cara mia." gomez said and then morticia and him started making out.

"it's a usual thing, just give them a second." darius said getting up to sit next to charlotte.

"so who are you going with?" darius said. "nobody wants to go with ms monday, so i wasn't really planning on going."

"maybe..you can go with me?" darius said. "me and you? you do know you're going to get mocked."

"i don't really care what people think about me. but i do know i like going for what i want. so? me and you at the rave'n."

"sure. that's really sweet. i'm excited." "of course, i'll see you at ophelia hall." darius said.

2022, nevermore academy

"while most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sеxual trickery or deception." ms. thornhill said holding up a plant.

xavier, who was sititng next to anastasia leaned over to put his sketchbook away and grunted.

"i tweaked my back fencing." he said as she looked at him confused. "i honestly didn't ask." she replied.

there were scratches on his neck. you couldn't get three straight scratches from fenching.

"this plant species was actually brought to the public by darius and charlotte kent. two nevermore alumni's." thornhill said.

anastasia rolled her eyes at the mention of her parents. "and their daughter is actually sitting in this room."

thornhill looked at anastasia and she put her head down as she felt everyone looking at her.

"but weren't the kent's vampires, she's not one." one of the students said.

"does that mean she's adopted." another student said, and people started to laugh.

"now now, anastasia has the ability to bend blood. but she's not adopted. we should not say that about people." thornhill said.

"wasn't her mom's nickname monday. cause she was negative and nobody liked her. like how nobody likes monday." bianca said.

"monday kent." she said again and people started laughing.

"enough. do not bring up people's family around her. and do not make fun of alumni's. we would not have half of the stuff we have if it weren't for the kent's. charlotte was very smart and helped a lot, darius was very good with plants. many cures have come from his discoveries. you guys are lucky to be in the presence of their descendant." ms thornhill said.

"they aren't all they're cut out to be." anastasia whispered.

"huh?" xavier said, hearing her. "my parents, they might seem like amazing people to the public eye but their terrible parents." anastasia said.

"well that's one thing we have in common. famous parents, who don't give a shit about their kids." xavier said.

anastasia stifled, wiping tears she didn't even know fell.

"don't cry, their just jerks. they don't understand." xavier spoke again.

"at least you have someone who does." xavier added. anastasia suddenly smiled, the first person who understood her parent problems.

"the orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in. now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?" ms. thornhill said continued the lesson.

"nada. just like all the guys at the rave'n." bianca said and everyone laughed. "okay, okay. i know you're all excited about saturday, which is why i haven't assigned any homework."

"yes!" people said from around the room. "but i do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. anyone interested, come and see me up here." ms. thornhill said as some hands were raised.

"you're not gonna volunteer? aren't you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch? you always listen to music, i always see you with your headphones. there's even a dj. mc blood suckaz." xavier said.

"i'd rather use my own blood spears i stab my thigh." anastasia said packing up her stuff. "i'll probably do that anyway." she said shrugging.

"or you could invite someone and have a little fun." xavier said. "absolutely not." anastasia picked up her bag, and then began to leave the class.

nayah speaks!

a lil flashback to learn about her parents

it was so fun to write tf