-four: blood

anastasia layed on her bed, scrolling through xavier's instagram. "he sure does post a lot." anastasia muttered. 

she didn't like him no, if anything their encounter was just something lucky. she was just stalking it to be nosy.

"whacha doin?" enid said skipping over to anastasia's bed, taking her phone out her hand.

"hey!" anastasia said getting up. "stalking xavier thorpe's instagram. that's not very antisocial, mean, quiet, of you." enid said.

anastasia narrowed her eyes at enid crossing her arms. "anywho, i came in to tell you that we're leaving for the festival now." enid said as anastasia snatched her phone back.

"you said we weren't leaving til later." anastasia complained.

"come on, everyone's practically gone:" enid said. anastasia groaned as she put on her boots, pulling down her dress a bit.

wednesday on the other hand had her bed made, as if she was leaving.

which she was.

she had planned to leave nevermore, with the help of tyler, the sherrif's son which doesn't make much denser to anastasia.

as anastasia and enid were walking, they caught up to wednesday who didn't acknowledge them as the girls walked on opposite sides of her.

when they arrived the watched as tyler and his father arrived, and how they were arguing in front of the car.

"are you sure you can trust that normie?" anastasia said. "i trust i can take care of myself." wednesday said.

"well, good luck and safe travels." enid said leaning in for a hug again. "enid, it's been like 2 days. she still definitely not a hugger."

"well i'll see you guys." anastasia said as she spotted ajax. enid smiled, she wished that ajax would acknowledge her.

ajax and anastasia bought some hotdogs, then headed off to play some games. they both stopped at the dart ballon game, where xavier and wednesday were talking.

"meet me at the dart ballons" anastasia texted enid, she had a great plan.

when she looked up she saw tyler walking up, and xavier walking between them and then leaving.

"hey anastasia!" a very excited voice said. "ajax." enid said when she spotted the boy.

"h-hey enid." the boy said. "well i think you two should get to know each other...so see ya." anastasia said leaving before either of them could say anything.

as she walked someone grabber her shoulders saying, "boo." "ahh!" anastasia screamed turning to face the person with a knife in her hand.

"woah there, just wanted to say hello." xavier said holding his hands up. "because yes the new way to say hello is boo."

"sorry, just wanted to hang out with you." xavier said walking with the girl. "oh so you think saving me makes us friends now?"

"pretty sure?" xavier said. anastasia stopped at another dart game, and smirked as she gave the worker money.

"do you mind if i use my own darts?" anastasia asked. the worker hesitantly nodded his head.

"xavier, give me your hand." xavier held out his arm and anastasia quickly gave him a small cut.

"ow! what the hell!" he yelled. "suck it up you wuss." she said.

anastasia put her hands over xavier's cut, taking out a little bit of blood, crafting them into three darts.

both the worker and xavier stared in shock. xavier knew about her powers from
ajax but never saw them in action.

when she finished anastasia launched them at the three dart boards, all three hitting the bullseye.

"woo!" she yelled putting her fists up in the air. the worker handed her a big red dragon stuffed animal and anastasia took it with a thank you.

xavier was staring at something, so anastasia leaned over and used her powers to mend xavier's cut.

"whatcha looking at." she said as the blood went back into xavier's body.

"wednesday, she just ran into the forest, pretty sure following my roommate, rowan." xavier finished.

"wait, what?" anastasia said. "yea." "uh, i'll se you." anastasia said taking a bandaid out of her pocket and putting it in xavier's hand, then starting to run towards the forest.

"where are you- anastasia wait up." xavier said following her. "no, don't follow me. xavier stay here, it's not safe." anastasia said, putting her hand on his chest to stop him.

xavier looked down at the girl's hand on his chest, and looked back at her. "fine, just don't get killed."

"i can take care of myself xavier, your save was just a one time thing." anastasia said starting to walk. "ouch." xavier whispered, turning away putting his hands in his pocket.

anastasia ran into the forest, and once she found rowan and wednesday she hid behind a tree.

"what are you doing?" wednesday asked. rowan had telekinesis and he was holding wednesday against a tree. "saving everyone from you.i have to kill you." rowan said.

"the gargoyle, that was you?" wednesday said. "yeah. j though anastasia was you but it wasn't. i would have been good to get her out of the picture anyway, she's always around you, and her useless powers." rowan said.

"it's always the quiet ones." wednesday aid rolling her eyes. rowan brought a picture up to show wednesday. "girl in the picture. that's you."

"you want to kill me because of some picture?" wednesday spoke.

"my mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at nevermore. she was a powerful seer. told me about it before she died."

"rowan, put me down." wednesday yelled. "no! my mother said it was my destiny to stop this girl if she ever came to nevermore, because she will destroy the school and everyone in it."

anastasia decided she heard enough. "it can't be your destiny if your dead." anastasia said coming from behind the trees, 7 knives floating above her hands."

"always around you." rowan muttered. "these were the useless powers you were talking about?" "yes, they can't harm you if it's blood, it's all a klutz."

anastasia angrily seperated a knife from the group and flung it to rowan's leg, it went right through and he went right to the ground. "still a klutz huh?" anastasia said smirking.

"im going to kill both of you!" rowan yelled before a monstrous creature tackled him onto his back.

wednesday fell from rowan's hold and anastasia dropped her blood knives, all of them splattering to blood on the ground, and ran to wednesday.

the monster fed on him, cutting him and feeding on his flesh. rowan screamed and groaned as his whole body covered in blood.

"wednesday we have to go!" anastasia yelled. "rowan, rowan!" wednesday yelled.

the monster turned to anastasia and wednesday before running away. "come on!" anastasia yelled grabbing wednesday's hand running out the forest.

nayah speaks !

rip rowan :/

AND TY FOR 3k+ WTF