"You bitch! You only got a pretty face that was why Brother Chen likes you!"

"Sis Xi..."

"Who's your sister? Stop acting like a white lotus. You can deceive Brother Chen but not me!"

"Ah!"

Mu Xin quickly sidestepped when he felt like someone was about to hit him.

He coldly looks at the woman who was sitting on the floor with a wronged expression, he felt that she was familiar.

"Qi XiaoXiao?" Mu Xin said blankly. His brain processes the situation.

It seemed that the long-term flirting and only having his wife on his brain, turning every cell into a wife-cell had in turn turned his brain into mush, making his brain processing capability slow down a bit.

In short, he forgot.

The most irresponsible Host in history had been born!

'Qi XiaoXiao. The FL. The ML. Plot. Where is the dog? Who's that bitch? Where am I? Who am I?'

"Brother Mu!"

Before Mu Xin's brain processor could fully load, a slimy tentacle alien lady grab on his clothes tightly not letting him go.

His body shivered in disgust. He shook and even tried to tear her evil claws from him, but she was like a leech, so hard to peel off.

"Brother Mu, please help me. She's slandering me. Please help me!"

Qi XiaoXiao who seemed to see her only hope turned on her waterworks and cried in Mu Xin's arms, tightly grabbing his "only" shirt.

"......." Mu Xin really regrets wearing a shirt and not a three-piece suit today.

"Who do we have here? The bitch's knight in shining armor. Here to save the damsel in distress?" Xi Xiao scoffed.

"........" Mu Xin looked at Xi Xiao with unbelieving eyes and would really want to ask, in which eye did she see him wanting to save the leech on him?!

Did she not see him being held captive against his own volition? This is illegal containment of captive!

"What's going on here?"

Mu Xin's heart almost escaped from his throat when he heard Xi Tian's voice from behind him.

His heart glided when Xi Tian's eyes swept at the alien in his arms, he looks at them, then look back at him coldly.

"Tsk."

'I ask for a retrial on my case!'

[Order in the court! Defendant, what can you say in your defense!]

Xiao Xiao who was a blob of light had a small court in the air and was dressed in a judge's outfit and a small mustache to pair.

Mu Xin's adultery case is now on trial!

"Tian, this is not what it looks like."

Mu Xin could feel cold sweats rolling down his back. He tried his best to calmly explain to not make the other misunderstand the situation.

He knew that Xi Tian had run a background check on him. Xi Tian knew all the in and out of Mu Xin's life. Surely, he also knows about his "supposed to be" crush on the FL.

Seeing them this close together, he will not let this go.

Thinking back, his wife had a history case of immense jealousy. When he gets jealous, even Mu Xin would suffer.

"Hm." Xi Tian nods.

[The jury says, there is not enough evidence! Defendant?]

"Really! Believe me. Get off me."

Mu Xin quickly pulled Qi XiaoXiao away from him afraid of being misunderstood by Xi Tian further.

Even if he only had one cloth on his upper body, right now it did not matter, Xi Tian's feelings comes first and his shirt second.

Thankfully, Qi XiaoXiao no longer had a tight hold on him or she will really experience a wake-up face slap from Mu Xin.

"I don't know why she suddenly clung to me, but believe me, she and I do not have anything between us!" Mu Xin looked at Xi Tian with puppy eyes.

"I see." Xi Tian coldly said.

[The other party does not accept bribery. Defendant, what is your defense towards the accusation?]

'Not guilty your honor!'

"Tian, believe me!"

Feeling his coldness, Mu Xin almost wanted to hug Xi Tian's legs and cry out if not for the ML's sudden arrival that straightened his knees.

"Xi Xiao, what are you doing to Qiqi again? Why is she crying?"

He Chen who arrive at the scene quickly took Qi XiaoXiao in his arms and glared at Xi Xiao who only rolled her eyes at them.

"What do you think did I do to her? Did I hit her or did I yell at her this time? Which is it?" Xi Xiao plainly said.

"Xi Xiao.." He Chen glared at Xi Xiao threateningly.

Xi Xiao could not help but laugh angrily.

"Oh. So, they are fighting."

Mu Xin who was saved due to the timely arrival of the ML, shamelessly pulled on Xi Tian's waist and flirted with him which in turn got him a glare.

Mu Xin quickly raised his hand in guilt.

"We have not yet settled what happened earlier between us. Don't think that you're already safe." Xi Tian said.

"I'm innocent. I was hit. She just stuck unto me like a leech and won't come off no matter how hard I pull! I'm innocent ah!"

"You're not. If you really did try, you could avoid her jumping on you. But she still caught you in the end."

"I see.... You're jealous?"

"I'm not."

"I see. Your not..jealous?"

"Do you want to get hit?"

"If by your love, yes. Ayiee!!" Mu Xin hug Xi Tian.

"How about my fist?" Xi Tian glared.

"If you say in bed, gladly." Mu Xin teased.

"......" Xi Tian's face reddened. He jabbed Mu Xin in the arm on the side and quickly left the scene, escaping.

"Wait for me!"

So, the leads were left fighting while Xi Tian and Mu Xin were chasing each other flirting.

"Love, if you're the air and there's no you in my life, I'll die."

"......"

"If you're the ground and I'm the sky, I'll gladly fall for you!"

"...."

"If you're the hole and I'm the --!"

"Shut up!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Good day and good day for all who have worked hard in their life and school!

Hope this update made you smile :)