[But isn't it better to be human to hug and kiss?] Xiao Xiao rolled its eyes.

'Your right. But if I were to turn to human now, I can only look but not touch. I'm still on the probationary period after teasing my wife. Being a cat, I can get more hugs and kisses and I also can kiss too. Hehe~'

[You're so shameless! Host, did you forget about your mission? We are not yet even halfway through and you're still flirting with your man!] Xiao Xiao cried with no tears.

'What are you saying Xiao Xiao? I'm here to get laid!' Mu Xin calmly stated.

[Wasn't it supposed to be completing your missions, not to get laid! When did your motto change?!] Xiao Xiao's mouth twitched.

'When did I say that? Your definitely hearing voices, your getting old, time to get your ears check.'

[Host, is your face not hurting? How about your conscience, is it still there?]

Xiao Xiao breathed in and out, it really wanted to beat up its Host!

Mu Xin touched his chest with his paws as if checking if his heart was still beating alright as Xiao Xiao asked.

'As I checked, it seems that my heart is beating fine and I'm breathing fine. My conscience is also still here with me. My face is also definitely not hurting at all.'

Mu Xin gave Xiao Xiao a cat grin.

[asrtcvhjoigf!]

'My goal in my world-hopping life is:

Chase my wife Marry my wife Get Laid Love my wife in every possible way Pamper my wife Cater my wife Serve my wife Offer good things to my wife Devote my everything to my wife Give my heart to my wife Only have my eyes to my wife Make every second with my wife Be with my wife every day of my life Cherish my wife Hug my wife Kiss my wife Sleep with my wife Cook meals for my wife Protect my wife Make sure wife is always safe Make sure wife is always happy Make sure wife is never sad Make sure wife always feel loved Always be there for wife Never make wife feel alone Beat up bad guys who covet wife Sack people who tries to hurt wife

.

.

.

.

1000001. Complete mission'

["......"]

'After I'm perfectly happy and content, I'll complete the mission.'

[Screw off!!] 

Xiao Xiao went offline and attended a group date for single dogs.

"Mr. Xi, it's nice doing business with you. But it would be great if you agree to go to dinner with me tonight too."

Mu Xin who was sitting on Xi Tian's lap while daydreaming glared at the man who was sitting a little bit close to 'his' Xi Tian. His cat face frowned.

Xi Tian is ready to clock out for the day after his last meeting with his client was done. He is already looking forward to his and Mu Xin's dinner date.

Mu Xin promised to cook for him this time so he was really looking forward to going home a bit early so they could prepare.

But he did not expect that this client of his would try to snak—crawl his way around and even invite him to dinner in front of Mu Xin's face!

He secretly peeks at the little cat on his lap.

Despite being in his animal form, Xi Tian could see how bad Mu Xin's face was. If he does not resolve the man quickly, an accident might happen, being thrown out the window!

"Mr. Gu, thank you for the invitation but I already have a prior commitment. Let me instead send you in your way out." Xi Tian politely refused.

Mr. Gu's face turned ugly being refused. His hypocritical smile turned into an ugly frown.

"Mr. Xi, don't quickly refuse. We are talking billions here. I'm thinking of settling our business deal over dinner, what do you think?"

Mr. Gu lewdly looks Xi Tian over.

Xi Tian's face turned ugly.

The surrounding air around them turned chilly which the other party did not feel and just kept on gluing his eyes on the other's fair skin not knowing of the danger ahead.

Breaching the project of billions might cause some problems on their part since they had already invested in it, but Xi Tian would rather go bankrupt than let others hold on to a weakness of his.

Mr. Gu's flimsy hand was slowly reaching out to touch Xi Tian's waist not noticing the menacing air around the cute kitten glaring daggers at him.

"Meow!" This guy is looking for death!

"Ow!"

"Xin!"

It was chaos after that.

Xi Tian who was late to react to the danger was saved by the kitten, Mu Xin, who angrily pounced on the enemy scratching his face until it bleeds.

Not only that, but he also rips the other's expensive suit to shreds leaving him running on rags and underwear out of their company.

Touching his dear wife is a big NO! 

Anyone who dares to touch him will not have a good end. Even as a cute kitten, he shall see to the end of this damn human!

The sight was just simply too chaotic and funny seeing a small angry little cat running after a grown-up monkey while scratching the skin he catches.

"Xi Tian, just y-you wait! I'll--ow! Ouch!"

'Go on! Continue what you're saying!'

Mu Xin's claws got a hold of the other's underwear and pulled on it which created a big hole in the center of it which showed his shining butt.

"My ass!"

Mr. Gu quickly covered his ass with his hand seeing the huge hole in his behind. He felt his face heat up from anger and embarrassment from being seen by so many people in rags, most of all his butt!

Mu Xin was on chase not giving up on scratching and chasing after him from behind like some hell cat. He scratches every skin he touches and tears up any cloth his paws get, he did not let the other leave without stumbling down while escaping five or ten times in a row!

'Damn monkey! Keep cursing my wife and I'll turn you into a dancing monkey!'

Mr. Gu who stumbled out of the Xi company's entrance quickly scrambled up to his expensive car in relief, he shuts the door quickly to prevent the evil cat from reaching him and cursed loudly.

"You animal! D-Drive! I'll stew you one of these days!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Good day!

Have a happy day and 3njoy the update 😍😍😍😘😘😘