"What do you think, Uncle?"

Mu Xin looks at Xi Tian with a wide smile.

"I...That's good." Xi Tian coldly said.

Xi Tian grips his hand shakily, breathing deeply.

He could feel Mu Xin's bare feet slide down his thigh back and forth.

Mu Xin leaned his cheek on his hand to hide his mouth, he teasingly bit his pinky finger while looking at Xi Tian meaningfully.

Xi Tian glared at Mu Xin, his breath shivering, ears blushing a deep shade of red, he looks at Mu Xin hatefully~

Father Mu and Mother Mu could feel the air around them become chilly. They look at the two of them, they could not help but sigh in worry.

'They are fighting again.'

"You know that your parents are just next door, right?"

Xi Tian covered his mouth to stop himself from letting out a noise while Mu Xin made way with his body. He hotly looks at the youth in front of him who was tightly bound to him like a leech.

Each time he rubs himself to him, a certain part of his body felt like rising.

"They are exactly five doors away from here. Even if we make loud sounds, my room is soundproof. You have no worries."

Mu Xin continued to rub his body on Xi Tian's body. He really likes it when he smells his scent on him. This will make it so that others will know that he is taken when they smell his scent on him.

Thinking of this, Mu Xin even comfortably rub himself more to the other not knowing the other's hardship, or did he?

[Host, is being a cat rubbing on you? You're being too territorial, aren't you?]

'Even if I'm not a cat, he is mine.'

[......] Xiao Xiao went offline.

Remembering what they had just done before, Xi Tian felt his face heating up and the more Mu Xin rubs on him the more flushed his body becomes.

Xi Tian's thoughts became jumbled up until he can no longer think straight. The heat rose to his head.

Mu Xin who was watching him could not help but think that this was funny. The cold man who seemed to have a facial paralysis also had this cute side to him.

"Tian, do you want to see my animal form?"

Mu Xin stops rubbing himself around Xi Tian and pulled the other man into his embrace to feel his heat.

But since Xi Tian's animal form is a cold-blooded animal, a snake, Mu Xin feels cold being near him since he is a warm-blooded animal.

Xi Tian who was suddenly hugged tight looked at Mu Xin in surprise when the other proposed to show him his animal form. His face flushed red.

"I-I.. really?" Xi Tian reddened and ask shyly. But the joy and eagerness could be heard in his voice.

"Of course. If it's you, I'd love to let you touch my animal form." Mu Xin confirmed.

Xi Tian looked Mu Xin in the eye.

He felt hesitant and partly joyful that the other wanted to show him his animal form.

Its commonly known that animal form can only be shown to people who they are close to.

Some even are not willing to transform in front of their family members or even loved ones for fear that they will be ambushed, worst dead.

Their animal form might be their strongest form, but this is also their weakest. Once they get injured in their original form, it will be fatal and might end up in their death so not many people change to their original form unless necessary.

Nowadays, they only change back to their original form as a form of courtship to another person.

When they change to their animal form, this means that they had laid down their life and love in the other person's hand. It is up to them to accept it or not.

Once they accept their love, the other person will also change back to their original form and form a bond.

But this sign of courtship rarely happens these days due to that some people with bad intentions use this to eliminate their rivals at their weakest.

So, this only happens when the other party either trusts the other too much or they no longer have a care for their life.

But this sign of courtship is still popular despite the death rates. This just means that if you really love the other person, not even death could stop you.

Like a test of courage. Hehehe..

Now, Mu Xin is using this way to lay out all the cards he has on the table. He's willing to bet even his life to gain Xi Tian's love and trust.

Xi Tian's eyes could not help but water.

He really felt that Mu Xin was a stupid person. How could he just simply give him a sharp knife that could cut his neck if he willed it to.

If he really is a person who had bad intentions toward him, he will really die.

"My heart, my soul, my life, I'm willing to give you everything as long as you become mine."

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

An update!!