"What are you doing? Let me go!" Xi Tian growled.

"I'm not letting you go as long as you don't tell me what is wrong with you?" Mu Xin tightened his embrace.

Xi Tian can hit or beat him as he like. But he will never let him go just like this!

"What's wrong? Don't you know what's wrong? Is it fun to see me like this? To have hope and then get it crashed! Do you see me as an amusing toy to be played with?"

Xi Tian wanted to roar at him, scream at him, even yell at him but he still had a few of his senses left in him. If he shouts, the Mu's who were flirting inside will quickly rash out.

If they see them like this, he does not know how to explain why their son was clinging to him.

"What are you talking about? Who's playing you?"

Mu Xin did not think that his previous action of trying to avoid looking him in the eye and avoiding direct skin-to-skin contact with Xi Tian would be misunderstood by him. He really wanted to cry but he had no tears to shed.

"Don't play dumb. Mu Xin, I know that you don't like me at all. I admit that I like you but why do you have to hurt my feelings like this? I only liked you. What did I do to deserve such treatment!"

Before Xi Tian could finish his words, Mu Xin did not make him utter more words and covered his mouth directly with his lips.

He no longer wants to listen to Xi Tian's words and hear him say other misunderstandings, he proves himself true with his actions.

Xi Tian who was attacked was dumbfounded at first, then struggled to try to push Mu Xin away from him.

But just as before, the youth was stronger than him and he could only lay weakly on his arms.

Feeling him stop struggling, Mu Xin bit Xi Tian's lips and opened his mouth.

He stuck his tongue inside and probe for the other's tongue, when he found it, he directly encircled it with his and suck on it.

Xi Tian felt himself melting within the kiss and unconsciously looked down, his heart leaped when his eyes directly landed on a pair of dark eyes.

It was like he was looking at a deep whirlpool with nothing inside, but to him who was looking at his eyes, all he could see was his image alone in that dark world.

His brain turned into mush and the turmoil within his heart only worsens the more he looks at him.

Mu Xin pulled him in even closer, Xi Tian let himself be guided to wherever the other wants him to like he had no will of his own. Like a puppet on a string.

He felt like the more he indulges in this dream-like feeling, the more he is unable to extricate himself from this intoxicating feeling

He feels that the first day that the teenager had laid his hand on him, even his soul was taken away.

The first time he laid his eyes on him, even his very existence could no longer escape from those abysmal eyes.

Mu Xin could feel that the other was no longer struggling and was wholeheartedly cooperating with him unconsciously which made him joyous.

Xi Tian watched as those cold eyes shone with warm light illuminating even the darkest of the abyss with bright light.

And all of this was focused on him, all on him.

Its like a drug.

He reaches out a hand and touches his cheeks, he watches his eyes turn gentler and warmer as if the ice had finally melted and was replaced with spring.

He could clearly see himself in the other's eyes, only him in that dark world.

The more he has it, the more he is addicted to it with no way out.

Mu Xin only stops his advances when he could feel the itchiness within his heart about to flip. He quickly let go of Xi Tian who leaned on him weakly.

Looking at his flushed face and moist lips, Mu Xin felt that it was a shame.

Mu Xin could only tighten his arms around the older man and put his face on his neck inhaling his intoxicating smell to calm himself down.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that I was just playing with you. But I want you to know that I never played with your feelings from the start. I really love you."

When saying so, Mu Xin could feel Xi Tian within his arms stiffen.

"You may not believe it because of my previous attitude towards you from before. I was not able to quickly accept your love because I have some thoughts. But what I can say now is that I really really love you and that is true."

Mu Xin held Xi Tian's face with both of his hands and look him in the eye.

"You know me better than anyone. If I don't like someone, no matter what they do, I will never look at them twice."

Mu Xin could see that the other still had some hesitance in his eyes.

He knew that he may not believe him completely but that is fine, they still had many years ahead of them and he could slowly let him believe in him and fall for him all over again.

"If I hate you, will I kiss you?"

Mu Xin then slowly gave him a soft and gentle kiss. The roughness and fierceness were gone and were replaced with a heart-fluttering kiss.

"If I don't like you, will my heart beat this fast?"

Mu Xin put Xi Tian's palm on his chest.

Xi Tian could feel from within his palms just how loud and fast Mu Xin's heartbeat was, it was the same as his.

His face flushed due to embarrassment. But he was happy that Mu Xin was willing to coax and explain to him.

This proves that he really had a place within the other's heart.

But even so, he could still not help but worry.

"If you really love me, why were you avoiding me?"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Good day to you all 😘
A little late but 3njoy the update!!