🥀 Chapter 32 🥀

Flasback

At School

Lisa got Suprised by hearing yesterday incident from y/n

Lisa : *Shockingly* What a coincidence day happened with your and his family but be safe from that boy

Y/n : He hides his devil face behind his innocent face and he is the one who should be saved from me.

As they were talking, teacher entered inside the class.

Every student stood up and wished teacher.

Students : Good Morning mam

Teacher : *Smiling* Good Morning students and take your seats , today a new kid is joining in our class and his name is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook came inside the classroom and his gaze stopped at y/n.

He smirked by seeing her

Lisa : Wow , He is looking very cute and handsome........( she said drooling over jungkook )

Y/n rolled her eyes

Teacher : Jungkook , you can sit on the empty seat beside y/n.

Jungkook : Mam , I would like to sit beside smart kid

Lisa : I take my words back

His words triggered y/n anger

Teacher : *Awkwardly* Then you can beside Eunwoo.

Jungkook was going towards his seat and he was about to pass y/n, when she intentionally putted her leg in between his way making him to fall on the floor.

Everyone started laughing at Jungkook

Y/n : I'm really sorry Jungkook, i didn't saw you.......( she said with fake apology )

Jungkook got up from floor

Jungkook : *Glaring* You are dead.........( he mumbled in low voice )

At end of school

Y/n was packing her school bag to leave

She was putting her pencil box inside her bag and suddenly she felt a crawling sensation in her hand.

She took her hand from bag and saw a caterpillar crawling on her hand.

She screamed at the top of her lungs in fear

Lisa : What happ...

Lisa saw the caterpillar on y/n'n hand , she immediately took a book and hitted y/n's hand which made the caterpillar to fall on the floor.