🥀 Chapter 21 🥀

Taehyung kicked the hoodie man by which the knife fell from his hand and made him to fall on ground in pain.

Taehyung came above him and started to give heavy punches on his face.

Y/n eyes widen in fear looking Taehyung who was completely looking like a beast. His eyes were dark , his hairs were covering his forehead.

Taehyung : How dare you keep knife on my wife........................( he growled in anger )

Y/n rushed towards Taehyung to stop him

Y/n : *Shouting* Taehyung leave him , he will die............................( she said by pulling his arms )

Hoodie man : Sir it's a par..t of cam..ping , i am not psyco killer.............................( he said splitting blood )

Tourist guide rushed towards them

Tourist guide : *Panicking* Sir it's just a prank

Taehyung got up from the hoodie man and gave a death glare to the tourist guide and hoodie man who was lying unconscious.

Taehyung : PRANK , Do you think this is joke. Telling people that the place is haunted and psyco killer is roaming around us.

Tourist guide looked down in guilty

Taehyung : Listen carefully, I will not hesitate to kill those peoples who tries to hurt my wife , even if it is prank or even real...........................( he said darkly while staring y/n )

Her heartbeat increase after hearing his words

His eyes showed fear when the hoddie man kept knife under her chin.

Taehyung went to camping site.

Y/n : *Bowing* I am really sorry from my husband side.

Tourist guide : It's our fault mam , you don't need to say sorry. Actually he loves you a lot.

Y/n nodded her head but deep inside a storm was roaming in her head.

Y/n : Should i give a chance to this relationship

She said went inside the tent and saw Taehyung who was staring her angrily.