🥀 Chapter 27 🥀

Heavy rain was pouring outside the car.

Y/n was blankly staring outside the window of car.

Taehyung took her right hand in his hands and gave a slight massage.

Taehyung : Babe, i know what's going inside your head. I will explain you everything when the right time will come.

But he got complete silence from her side which made him sigh.

He understands whoever at her place will get vulnerable state knowing her husband is cruel and ruthless mafia.

Taehyung don't want to scare her but also don't want to lose her. So he have no choice other than forcing her.

At Mansion

Y/n was sitting on bed while Taehyung came out of bathroom after taking bath.

Taehyung saw y/n whose gaze was fixed on floor.

He sat beside her and his hand caressed her cheeks but she jerked his hands away from her cheeks.

Taehyung : Y/n , how did you came to that abandoned factory.

Y/n : *Angrily* Why, Are you ashamed that i got to know about your ugly truth.

Taehyung : Y/n , Let's not talk about this topic
..............( he said in calm tone )

Suddenly the conversation turned into an argument.

Y/n : Or what ,you will kill my parents or kill me.

Taehyung : I said stop and let's not talk about this topic...............( he said controlling his anger with deep voice )

Suddenly the electricity power got cut due to heavy rain making the whole mansion to cover with pitch dark.

Y/n : I thought you are rude person with good heart, but you are a cruel and emotionless person who loves killing people.

Y/n : You know what Taehyung I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU , I HATE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART. I wish i never married you.

She told the words in anger without knowing consequences.

Due to darkness she can only see his silhouette and can hear his heavy breath.

Thunder craked making her flinch but her breath stopped when a ray of lightning fell inside their room.

His eyes were completely dark and veins were popping out on his neck and he was dangerously staring at her soul.

Y/n was about to stand from bed but within a second he pinned her on the headboard of bed and started to kiss her roughly.

Her voice got muffled due to his rough kiss, she tried to push him but it didn't affected him so she once again pushed him with full force and slaped him on his right cheek which made his head to turn left side.

Her spine got chills when he started chuckling darkly.

Taehyung : I will give you 30 seconds to hide , if i find you within 30 seconds then the punishment will be worse......( he said in dark tone )

Y/n ran out of room in fear and mentally cursed herself that how she unintentionally provoked him in anger.

Whole mansion was dark due to powercut

Y/n saw the main door and tried to open it but it was locked.

Y/n : Damn open the door.........( she shouted by banging the door )