🔥Laffplays🔥

Hey hey hey!!

We're back at it again. Well- im back at the writing and your at reading lol-
(I HAVE SO MANY REQUESTS WAITING AFTER THIS😨)

Anyways let's get to the point lol.

Requested by: Edirazirollyx

Ship: Laffplays (Laff x Blaza)

Top: Laff

Bottom: Blaza

Topic: Smut

Enjoy~

_______________________________________

Laff POV.

I just transferred to this different school to teach, there has been trouble with teachers in here so i offered to transfer here. My old boss/principal thought it was a great idea too, so im glad. I don't know much about this place yet, but im willing to learn.

My old boss brought me here, we came with his tesla which is kinda embarrassing since there is students here already. But anyway, now im walking in the hallway with eyes on me, trying to find the principal office. But. This place is massive and i have no idea where it is. Suddenly someone came up to me and put his hand in front of me. He was smiling as he did that, so i smiled too and took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Blaza, what about you?" He said while still smiling, it was kinda weird since he is a student and im an teacher. But i went with it.

"I'm Mr.Gas, but you can call me Laff." I said with a friendly tone, he then looked shocked, which i chucked at.

"Are you a new teacher here?!" He asked, which just made me smile and nob my head. He still looked kinda shocked.

"Would you happen to know where the principals office is?" I asked him which he nobbed his head.

He went to some other people and then came back to me.

"Okay im gonna show it to you!" He said as he started walking, i followed him.

There was still eyes on me, but now more since i was with a other person. I was also holding his hand which is a little weird considering that he's around the age 17-18 and im 21. But it was only a hand shake.

We continued to walk around this place until we finally reached the principals office.

"Here's the office Laff!" Blaza said to me, still smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Thank you Blaza. I hope we will get to talk again, but i already know we will since im gonna be a teacher." I said to him, which caused him to smile even wider.

"I hope so too.." He said, his tone was kinda different this time, but i didn't pay attention to it.

"Well goodbye for now atleast!" I said to him as i started going inside the office.

"Bye!" I heard him say before leaving to class.

I smiled to myself as i went to a desk lady to ask which one of the rooms is principals. I got my answer as i went inside to talk with the principal...

Timeskip...

For today i didn't have to teach, Mr. Smith showed me around the school and classrooms. Tomorrow i will start to finally teach, but im glad i got to know the place a little better today. Also im glad that i could come home earlier today, i cooked dinner and ate before going on my bed. I was already exhausted from the day, so i started to sleep so i won't be tired tomorrow. I get to talk to Blaza aga- Wait- What am i saying?! HE'S A STUDENT AND IM A TEACHER?! Fuck...