Love is always important.

Hheyyy, sorry this took so long- I've written other stories--

Requested by: WoddyFish

People: Laff and Nadwe

Father/Son Dynamics.

!!NOT A SHIP ONESHOT!!

_______________________________________

Having your parents love is always important. Even thought they aren't biological parents. Child's always need love.

This story is about Nadwe and Laff.

Nadwe is Laff's adopted child. He had gotten Nadwe adopted when he was about 5 years old. He had found him in the woods alone. Nadwe had told him he didn't don't where his parents were, so Laff took him with him to his house. Then after a few days, he decided to adopt him.

It was Laff's best choice he had ever made. Laff knew how it was so grow up without parents, he didn't want the same to happen to Nadwe.
So he didn't let it happen.

Laff POV.

It's hard to teach a child who doesn't listen. I've had Nadwe for about 9 years now. He was 5 when i got him, now he's 14. He's in his "teenage" years now, though he doesn't act like it.

I've tried to teach him stuff about other people, how everyone is different, no one is the same. But he doesn't listen, he thinks that no one deserves to have parents, since he didn't get to know his real parent.

Yeah. I adopted him, but he doesn't call me Dad, say i love you, say their thankful. Nothing, but i dont need him to. He's a 14 years old, he's not an adult yet. He will realise it at some point i hope.

I had told my friends about Nadwe, since they don't know him in any way. I told them about everything, from the start. Today im gonna bring Nadwe to meet them. Well- In 30 minutes.

"MATE, WE'RE GONNA LEAVE SOON, ARE YOU READY?" I shouted, since Nadwe was upstairs in his room.

"YEAH YEAH I AM" I heard him shout back.

I then saw him coming down the stairs, putting his double hats on. I giggled at that, seeing him struggle with easy things. Well, im a adult so of course their easy for me.

"Wait Lad- Here. Let me just--" I said, as i helped with his hats and his suit.

"Thanks Laff." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"You ready to go?" I asked, he answered with a hum. Which i then nobbed my head and started bringing him towards the village my friends life in.

Timeskip...

We got there in like 20 minutes, since we live quite far away from there. Im gonna first let Nadwe meet Socks, since he is one of the closest people i know. I was at his house and i knocked on the door. Waiting for a answer, which did came.

The door opened and there was Blaza there, which i didn't expect.

"Blaza! Hey there mate. What are you doing in Socks' house?" I asked him, which he looked a little nervous.

"Hey Laff. I was just hanging out with Socks, and we tried to bake but the dough went all over his hair.." He answered which i then heard a chuckle behind me.

I knew it was Nadwe so i took Nadwe and put him in front of me and showed him to Blaza. Both of them were surprised when i did that.

"Uh- I'm Blaza, you must be Nadwe?" Blaza had said, which Nadwe nobbed his head as an answer and looked up at Blaza, which i laughed at.