🔥Joociegod🔥

What's up guys!! It is i
.
.
.
just me again:')
.
.
.

AnYwAyS-

A new request has been sent. And yes i will do it;)

And okay... I know i have other stories to do, but i keep switching on which one to write first so--- rn when im writing THIS part idk which one is gonna be published first.

So if its this one, and you haven't seen a story you requested or sum shi, then sorry man:') It will be published by the end of the week atleast!

I'll try to do these all before Sunday.

Requested by: 12Greenmoon34

Ship: Joociegod (Joocie x Meme)

Top/Bottom: It changes at some points.

Topic: Smut. >:)

If you decide to read this, its your own fate. Either you can read this, or you don't, its gonna be your own fault if you don't like it <3.

Enjoy~

_______________________________________

Joocie POV.

The gang had decided to hang out today. Including i, Meme, Socks, Blaza, Tbh and Laff. Since the others don't life here. Anyways like i said, we are gonna hang out today, almost the whole day. We're gonna go pick up the other 2, since Meme and Tbh don't life with us.

They have their own apartments. So Meme and Tbh aren't living together either. Tbh was living with us before, but he decided to move out. Which is absolutely fine with us, since he wanted to do that.

But yeah. We're gonna get those 2 and then go somewhere, so we have time to hang out all day! I bet it will be fun, since some of the lads will wear minecraft heads all around the place. Expect when we're eating tho- Since they can't eat with masks on.

Right now its like 9 am, so i have time to just chill or then edit a video like i should.

Timeskip~

Its 1 pm in 15 minutes now! We are leaving the house, so we can get them before we're late. All of us are ready, since Laff being the father figure, made us get ready lol. Like a father would, he's gonna drive too!

"LADS IF YOUR NOT COMING IM GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" I heard downstairs, i already knew it was Laff, so i got up and grabbed my wallet, phone and all the stuff i need.

"CHILL OUT LAFF!" I heard Blaza scream back at him.

I then opened my rooms door and went downstairs, to see Laff and Socks. When Socks saw me he waved his hand at me. I smiled at him and waved back. I then went to put my shoes on while we wait for Blaza. Socks followed after me.

"You excited man?" He asked, i just let out a laugh before answering.

"Yeah 100% excited to hear those 2 and you guys scream at each other all day." I said, but still smiling. He then smiled back.

When we were talking i saw Blaza coming down with his minecraft head and backpack. I saw Laff then come to us putting his shoes on, before opening the door and going to the car. We just left Blaza there alone, while me and Socks went to the Car.

We had this HUGE car, with like a lot of seats. 2 at the front, the driver and passenger. 3 at the middle and 3 more behind those other 3! So like 6 back seats! So we are gonna fit in there definitely.

And like always i go in the all way back seats. Sitting on the right side. Socks sat in the seats in front of mine with Blaza, since Laff won't let anyone at the front. He doesn't trust us being there lol.