🔥Blazahonest🔥

Hey guys, another story for y'all >:)

And y'all already know what the topic is because it has the fire emojis

Request: Volcanine

Since i got to pick the people, i picked Tbh and Blaza ;) I saw the old request of a Tbh story, so i picked Tbh, then Blaza because *chef kisses*

Also the characters can be from "Find The Socks" Roblox game they made.

Ship: BlazaHonest (Blaza x Tbh)

Top: Blaza

Bottom: Tbh

Topic: Smut (its like heat stuff)

Enjoy~~

_______________________________________

Tbh POV.

Ugh, it's gonna be a time of the year soon. Since im a part crab, so I'm gonna be in heat. Its usually in like a summer time, during july. So its gonna be in a month. Tho what's weird is that im feeling weird right now, its been going on for some days now. Eh i think im just sick...

Timeskip to a few days later..

AH FUCK. This is really bad, REALLY BAD. My heat wasn't supposed to come yet, its supposed to come in 1 and a half week! It hit me hard, while i was in the ocean swimming around.

It was too bad, so i had to get out of there fast. I didn't know where i was since my vision was blurry, but i couldn't help it. I was in really bad pain, but i can't do anything about it... alone..

I then started hearing someone say my name and come towards me. I was in too much pain, so i didn't see who it was, or i couldn't figure out who was speaking to me. I held my stomach with a tight grip.

I felt the person pick me up and started to carry me somewhere. I still didn't recognise who it was. But i think the person knew i was in heat.. Since i had told all my friends, well expect the childs about it.

I usually can deal with it myself, before it becomes too bad, but i didn't know! It wasn't supposed to start today. Then i felt them put me down and start to undo my pants... If i don't deal with it myself, the only way to get me out of heat is... fucking me..

Soon i knew i was naked, and i think the other guy was too since they had started jerking me off. Then after a while they put their fingers in my hole, which i let out a moan at.

"fuck..." I then heard the person, after i had moaned. I straight away knew who it was. I was embarrassed.
"B-Blaza..?" I asked to be sure, i still didn't have my vision fully back.
"Yeah.. It's me." He answered which i blushed at and moved my head to look at the ceiling.

"It w-wasn't supposed to co-cOme today. Th-thE heat.." I said with a more louder voice than before.

He then hummed an answer, as he still was fingering me. I was struggling with speaking, as i was now in pleasure too. Which meant i could see.

When crabs are in heat, its supposed to be a mating season.. But i hate taking risks.. But i now have to.
Even male crabs can get pregnant, which is more painful.

I then saw his face, come in front of me, which made me look at him in the eyes. He was so close that i could see him. I can't see far right now, only close. He was looking back at me, looking at me while i was breathing heavily. He bit his lip before leaning in and kissing me. I was surprised but i kissed back. After he stopped kissing me he looked down and moved his dick towards my entrance.