🔥BlazaHonest🔥

Hey mates im here again>:)

Requested by imissmybffsadly

If you don't like this ship, then don't read this chapter:)

Ship:BlazaHonest?
(idk if that's the ship name, but im just gonna call it that)

Topic: Smut

Top: TbhHonest

Bottom: Blaza

Anyways lemme just get into the actual story, because idk what to write here

Btw this is in socksmp au. Au because this haven't happened in socksmp--

_______________________________________

Blaza POV.

Man this war thing, actually sucks, since we need to pick sides. For me it was easy to pick Socks side instead of Meme's, because Socks is my bestfriend.
Its weird how Meme blamed Socks for Wictoria's death, since they were good friends!? And why would Socks kill Wictoria? A cow.

Anyways, after we broke Socks out of the prison, he has been staying in my base. Since its not save for him to stay somewhere in the open, and the village had been destroyed, which means his house is gone too, and Meme and the others doesn't know about my base. So its the safest opinion.

Right now, im gonna go see Dino. To see if he has gotten information, about the others.
"SOCKS!" I shouted so he would hear me. Then i saw him walking to the room im in.
"Whatsup?" He said while leaning against the door.
"Im gonna go see Dino, to see if he has gotten any new information. So be careful here." I replied to him.
"Oh okay, you too." He said and left. After he had left, i left the base.

Dino doesn't live close to my base.
But i still decided to walk, to not draw attention to people, if they saw a fucking motorcycle, or a plane going around.
At first i got to go through the forest. I hope no one sees me, since im Socks' bestfriend, so they could suspect me to break him out, like i did-

Timeskip...

Damn that took some time, now its like 4 pm right now. But i did get some information, so it was worth it.
Now i gotta get back to my base.
But then i noticed Meme and Nadwe close by so i went and ran behind some trees, and thank god no one sa-

"Oh hey there Blaza." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. Like exactly behind me. I turned around and saw Tbh right there, smirking at me.

"OHH Hey Tbh- Whatsupp man?" I nervously said while laughing a lil. He smirked even more at that.

"Im good man, but what are you doing right now." He said while moving even closer to me.

I turned my head to look at Dinos house and saw Meme and Nadwe go in.

When i turned back around i saw Tbh had looked at there too, when he noticed that i looked at him, he started looking straight into my soul.
And wow. He looked hot whil- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! He's not- ugh.
I looked down and blushed right after i thought about that.

After a while i heard a giggle and a arm touch my cheek to lift my face up. We then looked at each other in our eyes, he was smiling.
But then he put his other hand to my waist as he got closer to me.
Our faces were actually inches away from each other.

I was blushing a lot, then he smirked and closed the gap between our lips, and kissed me, while putting his other hand to my waist too.
My hands made their way up to his neck, while he pushed me to the tree behind me.