🐻Memefor1🐻

Hey mates, im here to write again lol-

Idk what to write in this before i start writing about the actual video--

Requested by: VivianOsorio918

Ship: Memefor1

Top: Meme
Bottom: Socks

Topic: Fluff

If you don't like this ship, then you can just ignore this chapter!

Annndd-- that's it idk what to write here anymore--

_______________________________________

No one's POV.

It was going to be a cold night, since the ship was going to land in polus during night time.
Polus is known to be a very cold, snowy planet, and because of that the socksfor1 gang was send there to investigate it. Mostly to see if there was any living thingys in there.

Now the time was 3 pm.
Mira had given everyone a task, to pack stuff they need to bring to polus, since their gonna be staying at the planet for a while, and they need to save power for the ship, so they need to stay out of the ship.

Everyone got a different list of stuff they needed to pack, since the skeld is a kinda big ship. They each got a room from the skeld they needed to pack.

Socksfor1 got the Security.

Fatmemegod got Medbay.

Blaza got admin.

Dino & Nadwe got Storage, since Nadwe is still young so Dino can watch over him at the same time.

TbhHonest got Electrical.

Joocie got Admin.

Laff got Communications.

Muffin and Woolf got Cafeteria since its a big place, and there's a lot of food for them to pack.

Tbvg got Navigation.

Oof got Weapons.

And Oompa got Shields.

And of course everyone needs to pack their own stuff from their rooms.

Timeskip to 4:30 pm...

Socks POV.

Finally im done. I had to pack the cameras from the ship, wires to get the cameras to work, a lot of stuff.
It was kinda difficult, since the wires need to specific orders.

But now im done with Security, so what do i do...

Hm maybe i could go see if Meme needs help?
Yeah im gonna do that, since he had the whole Medbay to pack, and it has a lot of stuff.

When i was gonna leave security, i picked up one of the boxes, since we need to bring them to Cafeteria before
we land. When i was going to pass through Medbay doors i saw Meme there, going through the drawers like he had no time to life--

I then placed the box to the entrance, and walked in Medbay.

I went behind Meme and put my hands around his shoulders/neck, without saying anything.

"AH-" Meme yelped in surprise, while he turned around quickly.
When he noticed, that it was only me, he calmed down.

"Socks what are you doing here? AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He asked in surprise and confusion.

I giggled a little bit and smiled.

"Im done with Security, so i decided to come see if you needed help!" I told him, while still smiling. He then smiled too.

"Okay then, and yeah i kinda need help." He replied, and then grabbed my hand and showed me what he needed help with...

Timeskip to later...

MEMES POV.

"Thanks for helping me, Socks." I said while i sat in my room, he was sitting on my chair.

"No problem Meme" He said while giggling a little bit again. And wow, he sounds cute when he laughs. And his smile is so beautiful, it fits him.

"Soo, what you wanna do now? Do you wanna pack your room or?" I heard him ask, i then looked at him in the eyes. I started smiling, and he did too.

"Nah, i wanna just chill and take a break now" I replied, he then nobbed and stood up, going to leave, but then i got up and stopped him, by grabbing his waist from behind.

"Ah-" He yelped in surprise.
"Why did you-" He was going to ask, but then i put my fingers on his lips and shushed him.
"Your gonna stay with me" I said to him while bringing him back to my bed, still holding him from his waist.

I then sat down onto my bed, with him on my lap. I could tell he was blushing. A lot.

I turned him around, so we were face to face. And yeah, i was right. He is blushing. I then kissed him on his lips. And wow, his lips are so soft.

I felt his hands go to my hair, playing with it while we were kissing.
I smiled into the kiss, and then leaned back, with him on top of me.

We then broke the kiss, to breath.
We stared at each other smiling, out of breath. He then flopped down to the bed next to me.

I then started cuddling with him, we were both sideways, with me being behind him.

I put my hand on his, and he moved his back closer to me so we were completely touching each other, and so we would be in comfortable positions while cuddling. I put my other leg on top of his to hold onto him tight.

He giggled at that and snuggled his back into my chest, and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes too, and put my  head into his hair.

"I love you Meme" Socks said.
"I love you too, Socks" I replied to him, then we both fell asleep in each others arms.

_______________________________________

Words: 950

This chapter is now done!
Annnnd-- Idk what to say anymore--

I hope you enjoyed? I haven't slept a lot, since i have been gaming at nights ON ACCIDENT :)
So please forgive me, if there's spelling mistakes:')