🔥Blazagod🔥

Heyyy, it is i. Back again, i've had ton of requests to do, so I've been writing them, and this, soo sorry for the wait lol--

Anyways, now that this is gonna be published, the others will too at some point--

Requested by: 12Greenmoon34

Ship: Blazagod (Blaza x Meme)

Top: Blaza

Bottom: Meme

Topic: Smut

( contains painkink;) so don't like it, don't read this oneshot )

Enjoy~

_______________________________________

Blaza POV.

This fucker. Meme. He has been flirting with Socks the ENTIRE day. Its been getting on my nerves. He isn't supposed to flirt with anyone else, than me. He will learn his lesson.

Right now he's in medbay, alone hopefully. Atleast Socks isn't there, so that's good. I started walking from cafeteria to medbay, and i was right. He is alone. I went in there, behind Meme and then grabbed his hands from behind.

"H-HEY- Let go!" He said, which make me laugh a little.

"This was your own fault sweetheart. Your gonna get punished." I said in a deep voice, but he could now tell it was me.

"B-Blaza?! W-What are doing-" He was gonna say, but i interrupted him. I put my fingers on top of his lips, and one arm around his stomach, holding him so he can't get away.

I started walking towards the vent, he then started moving to get away, but i held him tighter. He then let out a moan at that. Which made me stop for a second. But i smirked and opened the vent and pushed him in there.

"AH-" I heard him let out, while falling into the vent.

I then jumped in behind him and closed the vent. He turned around to look at me, blushing a little. I just smirked and went to him. He didn't try to move away. He stayed where he was, while i went right on top of him. Well on top of his legs. So he was trapped again.

"A-Are you the imposter?" He asked me, i kept on smirking, while taking my knife out of my pocket. He looked at the knife, then at me.

"Don't worry~ I won't kill you sweetie~" I said to him, he then blushed more, and looked away. I let out a small laugh at that, while moving my knife towards his neck.

"Ah- What are you-" He was saying while i put my knife on his neck. I started looking at him, to see him already looking at me.

"I said i won't kill you. But i can punish you, like i said i would." I was telling him, while placing the cold metal on his neck. He closed his eyes at that.

"H-How are you gonna- punish me?" He asked with a quiet voice.

I then smirked, and started taking off my shirt. When it was off i saw him looking at my body. I moved my hand to his chin and then made him look at me.

"Do you understand now~" I asked him, he then blushed and nobbed.

I then smirked starting to take off my pants, then boxers. All this while keeping eye contact with Meme. He was blushing like hell. After i was fully naked, i stayed up for a while. Then i noticed Meme started moving towards me. Then he reached for my dick, which made me surprised.

I put my hand in his hair, while he started jerking me off at first. Then he put his lips around my cock. I let out a groan at that. His lips were cold. He then started to move his head up and down on my cock. I started pulling his hair, which he let out a moan while my cock was in his mouth.