🔥Memefor1🔥

Hey;)

Its Memefor1 again! For once--

Idk what else to say tho, OHHH- right.

Im finally writing this- I've been thinking of what to write in this story for these days and I've had other things to write, so sorry about this being published only now--

Requested by: CrazyPokemon1

Ship: Memefor1

Top: Vamp. Meme

Bottom: Noble. Socks.

(if im honest i had to go into Google to find out what noble meant--)

Topic: Smut

I hope you enjoy~

_______________________________________

Meme POV.

I haven't gotten food in a LONG time. Its hard since im a vampire. That means i need to drink blood, animal blood doesn't remove the hunger. It needs to be human blood. But im in the middle of the woods, and i dont know where i am. So i just need to find a person and... yeah.

After a while i saw this HUGE house and a huge ass yard. I just knew that, someone rich and shitty lives in there. Everyone who's rich, are assholes. Every single one of them. So these people have to be too.

As i was thinking to myself i saw a person in the yard. A person, but not a child. He had orange t shirt, some black shorts and some good shoes. I then used my long vision thingy and saw that he had a cute face.. Rainbow socks and brunette hair. Cut- *WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!* I screamed to myself in my mind as i stopped using my long vision power thingy.

*He's not- Fuck. I- He is cute. Fuck.* I thought to myself, this has never happened with any people. He is the first one, and its a boy?! The only attractive person i have seen yet, is a male and a human. Im gonna be fucked.

"HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I heard which made me look back at the man, it appears he had noticed me and was coming towards me.
"Answer me. What are you doing in my property." He then said, which made me realise, that he was right in front of me now. Like 5 feet away.

I bet i was red as fuck. Since i had been staring at the cute male. He wasn't saying anything now. He was just staring, he's mood seemed to change after he had asked me those, and had started looking at me. Then i noticed his cheeks started to look be a little pink.

"I- I was l-lost in the w-woods.." I managed to stutter out. He then started looking up and down before letting out a sigh.

"C-Come.. You can stay w-with m-me.." He then said, which i looked back up at him and let out a small smile. He returned the smile back after a while of looking at me.

He then gave me his hand, which i took as he started to walk to the house. I'm not supposed to be doing this. Im supposed to be drinking his blood and then leave like nothing happened. But.. I can't. He's nice to me and he's so cute...

As i was thinking, he had stopped moving, which made me notice that we were in front of the house. He then looked at me before bringing me inside. He took of his shoes, which i then did as well.

We were no longer holding hands, as i still walked behind him, looking at the house. It looked so majestic inside AND outside. But i haven't seen anyone else here. This house is so big, so it doesn't make sense that he would live here alone.

"Hey- Uh- Do you live alone?" I asked him, which made him look at me for a while before looking away again and stop. I then stopped behind him, looking him look down.