Neglected Part-10

Next day

Taehyung was working at the cafe with a carefree expression but his face beamed with happiness when he saw a handsome male entering the cafe. There were not many customers today as it was early.

Taehyung jumped on the male while giggling and the man caught him and started pecking at his face.

"How is my baby doing?" The male asked Taehyung while his head was resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I am fine, what about you Bogum Hyung," Taehyung replied.

"How could I be not happy after seeing my baby," Bogum spoke while making Taehyung sit on the counter.

"There's a party tonight, would you like to go along with me," Bogum asked Taehyung with a smile on his face.

"If you buy me strawberry Icecream," Taehyung said with a pout.

"You are such a child," Bogum said while chuckling. "Then I will pick you up tonight from your house," Bogum said while pecking at Taehyung's forehead and left while Taehyung giggled.

Taehyung met Bogum 6 months ago when Taehyung was being harassed by some alphas, Bougm protected him while fighting with them.

Taehyung woke up and found himself in a hospital bed with Bogum beside him, so he thought Bogum was the one who protected him back then.

They eventually become close and started dating and Taehyung found himself comfortable with Bogum, but whenever Bogum tried to touch him he refused him with some excuse.

But was it Bogum who rescue Taehyung or someone else?
Back to the story.

It was evening time, Taehyung got ready for the party and came outside the house.

He came out of the house and found Bogum staring at him with loving eyes

"How am I looking," Taehyung asked Bogum shyly.

"You are looking so beautiful, baby. Everyone will get jealous of me for making such an angel mine," Bogum said while pecking Taehyung's cheek.

"Shut up, let's go or we will be late," Taehyung said while getting embarrassed and sitting inside the car.

Bogum started driving and soon they reach a club.

"Wasn't the part in a house, why did we come here," Taehyung asked Bogum nervously.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that the party was in a club, don't worry I won't let anything happen to you," Bogum said while getting outside the car.

Taehyung also get outside the car and went inside but he can't ignore the feeling he was feeling. It was the first time that Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable with Bogum. He was feeling that something wrong was going to happen but decided to shrug it off.

Taehyung entered the VIP room where Bogum greeted his friends. But Taehyung felt uneasy when one of his friends started staring at Taehyung with lustful eyes.

"Bogum, Can you wait for a moment for me, I want to go to the washroom," Taehyung asked Bogum who nod in assurance.

Taehyung left for the washroom but he decided to go back because he didn't know the way.

But when he reaches there his heart broke into pieces about what he heard.

"Where did you get that angle, he is looking so sexy," Max one of Bogum's friends said.

"I found him on the ground unconscious so I took him to the nearest hospital, but when he woke up he thought I was the one who save him so I went with the flow, But that b*tch never let me touch him," Bogum said with a smirk.

"Can I have him after you use him?," Max asked Bogum.

"You can do whatever with him after I play with him," Bogum answered max.

"But don't you love him," Bogum's other friend questioned him.

"He's just a plaything, He's just so innocent that I can throw him anytime after using him. Whatever, It was his mistake to love me anyway," Bogum said while laughing.

After hearing this Taehyung can feel his heart being ripped out. That person he loved the most these past few months was always been playing with his heart. When he first met Bogum he thought that he can fill his life with lightness but he did not know that the lesson he will trust the most will bring darkness back into his life.

His tears started falling on the cold floor. "I should have known that trusting in him and loving him will only hurt me in the end, even my family abandoned me so how could I trust a stranger," Taehyung said while falling on his knees.

With sadness, Taehyung also felt a sense of anger.

He got up from the cold floor and punch Bogum hard in the face.

"How dare you punch me," Bogum said in a dark voice.

Bogum ordered his friend to hold him and they did as he told. Bogum sat on the couch and bend forward. "You did the biggest mistake of your life, now let me make you see hell," Bogum said while he pull Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung started struggling and yelling at them to leave him but Bogum ignored him and ordered his friends to enjoy him while Taehyung widen his eyes in fear.

One of the Bogum friends ripped Taehyung's clothes but before they could lay their dirty hands on Taehyung, Someone wearing black clothes shot Max in his head making him land on the cold floor.

The man came inside and said in a dark voice, "how dare you lay your dirty hands on my princess."

______________________________________

See you in the next chapter.