Neglected part-2

Seokjin was sitting on Namjoon's lap caressing Taehyung who is sleeping on Jin's lap. It's been 5 years since Taehyung is born.

Everyone showers him with love and care and he's being home teaches so he is not aware of the outside world.
Namjoon and Jin don't let Taehyung it of the house because they knew very well that the outside world can harm him.

"Taehyung has grown so much. It feels like he was a baby a second ago" Namjoon said while pecking jin on his cheek.

"One day he will grow up and have to leave our side, We can't keep him with us all the time," Jin said as a small smile appeared on his face.

"But at least we can protect them till he's still a child, being an omega is not easy," Namjoon said while caressing Taehyung's head.

"He will fall in love with a handsome alpha someday, and he will take Taehyung away from you. He can't be more handsome than me though" Jin said while teasing Namjoon.

"That bastard who will try to take my son away should be waiting for his death then," Namjoon said with a dark expression on his face.

Suddenly, Namjoon's phone starts buzzing he pick up the phone and peck at Jin's and Tae's face before leaving.

Namjoon picks up his call and got shocked by what he heard next.

"Am I talking to mister Namjoon?" A man said.
"Yes, that's me," Namjoon said while answering.
"There was a car accident in which Mr.Park was found dead today, we found a letter in his hand on which your name was written. Can you come here immediately and take his body." A man said.

Namjoon's eyes got widen when he listen to what the other man was saying. He rushed toward Jin's room and told him what happened. Jin's eyes got teary when he heard about his brother's death.

Namjoon and Seokjin took their car keys and left for the nearest hospital forgetting to take taehyung with them. This was the first time when they forget to take Taehyung with them.

After 15 minutes Namjoon and Jin reached their destination. After parking the car they hurriedly went  inside the hospital.

When Jin saw his brother's cold body he hold his hand and busted into tears.

The police officer handed Namjoon a letter in which his name was written.
Namjoon got startled after reading what was written on it.

In the letter Jin's brother, Mr. Park was confessing that he had a child with a woman over a one-night stand. He wrote this letter to him because he want Namjoon to take care of him. After all, he won't be able to live much longer. Next, he wrote his child's name with some details about him.

Namjoon passes the letter to Jin. He read the letter and rushed outside the hospital with Namjoon running behind him.

They reached the address and the place was a little shabby.

They went inside and found a child unconscious on the cold floor.

They immediately took Jimin in their hands and went to the hospital.

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up and saw two new faces in front of my eyes. The bed was warm, unlike the floor where I am used to sleeping. I remembered that my mother was beating me again with a stick so how did I get here and what do these people want from me?

I got interpreted when they started speaking. "I know that there is a lot of thing on your mind but don't worry we won't harm you. We are here to adopt you" The big man said while smiling. Adopt me? What do these strangers think of me, a fool who will just go with them but I don't know why I feel so connected to them.

Namjoon and Jin started explaining what they read in the letter.

"So basically you are saying that my scumbag father had a one-night stand with my mother and now that he is dead he wants to give me the responsibility to you." Jimin. said while staring at them.

"So would you like to go with us?," The big man said while caressing my head

"Do you think that I have any other options other than going with you?," I said with a sad smile appeared on my face

"Wait, joonie we forgot Taehyung at home. He must be crying till now" The pretty man said while panicking.

Now, who is this Taehyung?

——————————————————

See you in the next chapter.