"You'll be pleased to hear that they chose Football and Basketball; your individual specialties. Now, what I need from you two is to meet with your counterpart captains and come up with adequate teams that'll carry us through the competition. Sound good?"

With that, we left the office and went back to class.

Later that day, Laura Bidemi announced the news of the Friendlies over the P.A system and I'd called for a practice session on Saturday with the Football team.

It's Monday now and I've drafted out a suitable squad to take on Elysian's team.

Amarachi, the female Football captain sent me her own list yesterday and now I'm on my way to discuss and finalise with Zik before we go back to Coach Sam and Coach Marene.

Most of this morning was spent talking with Chetachi, until the bell for Break rang and she had to go to the library.

She looked so gorgeous this morning, with her hair in little micro-braids that she held in a ponytail, tied with a silky black ribbon.

She also got a cute, glazed manicure and her hands were even softer when I held them.

I can't seem to get Thursday night out of my head.

Every moment, every second of that perfect and the perfect girl I spent it with are etched into my mind, and I'm definitely not complaining.

Over the weekend, we had talked things  out via video calls and established the already obvious fact that we like each other, and are both willing to see where fate takes us, and hopefully, she'll become mine.

Zik told me earlier on that she'd be at the Basketball court by Break, so that's where I'm headed.

A bit surprisingly, not many students were outside as I made my out of the academic building to the Sports Centre.

"Oh, Senior Phineas!" a shrill, high-pitched voice, or rather, shrill high-pitched voices called out suddenly.

I looked round, only to see three younger girls cat-walking towards me.

Confused, I looked backwards to see if possibly there was someone behind me also named Phineas.

There wasn't.

Before I knew it, the three girls were in front of me, completely blocking my path.

One had several purple braids in her hair, another was chewing gum and the last one was looking at me like I was birthday cake.

They were all striking the same arm-folded pose and it didn't even surprise me when they spoke in unison.

"Heyyyyy, Senior Phineas," they chirped in unison smiling sheepishly and batting their lashes.

Oh boy.

"Hey, girls. Don't mean to be rude but I have somewhere I need to be right now," I said in a rush, wanting to side step them when all three shifted and blocked my path again.

"We just want to talk to you for a little bit," the first one said, still smiling.

As a senior and a Prefect, I could literally tell these three to disappear and go clean a toilet or something, but I decided to entertain them at least for a few minutes.